Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowaKaddy or Motocaddy

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Lads, unless you have cold hard facts, lets keep the speculation to pm please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,876 ✭✭✭Russman

Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but I need to replace my trolley, a 13 year old Golf Glider micro lite and this thread popped up in the search.
    Basically I’m wondering is there any reason I shouldn’t get another one ? I’ve always found GG exceptional to to deal with and the trolley is basically bulletproof. Are the newer Powakaddys any better/sturdier/more reliable etc ? The one I’m considering is the c2i compact mostly because it looks like it folds up very nicely, however some of the reviews mentioned the handle not feeling quite as sturdy as it might. Can anyone offer any opinions or comparisons ?
    Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭golfguy1

Russman wrote: »
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but I need to replace my trolley, a 13 year old Golf Glider micro lite and this thread popped up in the search.
    Basically I’m wondering is there any reason I shouldn’t get another one ? I’ve always found GG exceptional to to deal with and the trolley is basically bulletproof. Are the newer Powakaddys any better/sturdier/more reliable etc ? The one I’m considering is the c2i compact mostly because it looks like it folds up very nicely, however some of the reviews mentioned the handle not feeling quite as sturdy as it might. Can anyone offer any opinions or comparisons ?
    Thanks !

Golf glider is way more reliable and sturdy.
    C2i is over complicated.
    Motocaddy m1 is also very good.
    Stick with glider.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I have the C2i compact for the last 18 months and I love it.

I'm not sure what the above poster means by over complicated, but it is extremely easy to setup and break back down again, it can be done in seconds. As the name suggests, it's very compact and fits in the boot/shed very neatly.

The battery life is superb. I've an 18 hole battery but it capable of a LOT more. As a test I've run it from full to empty and it will cover 42 holes on my home course (6,000m with lots of hills).

I find the handle fine, but then again it's my first electric trolley so I've no real point of reference. Might be best to visit your local golf shop and test drive a few of them, see what's best for you.

Advertisement