Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia TV/Eurosport Player...

Options
  • 23-05-2018 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Any time I try use the Eurosport Player App on my Sony Bravia it tells me Eurosport is not available in my country....Obviously this isn’t true!!! Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Any time I try use the Eurosport Player App on my Sony Bravia it tells me Eurosport is not available in my country....Obviously this isn’t true!!! Any ideas???

When I use the eurosport player app I have to turn on 'location' setting so it knows what country I am in. Maybe something to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

When I use the eurosport player app I have to turn on 'location' setting so it knows what country I am in. Maybe something to consider.

On your TV yeah? Maybe it already picked up I’m in Ireland with Netflix account on it...Ummmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

On your TV yeah? Maybe it already picked up I’m in Ireland with Netflix account on it...Ummmm..

No on phone.
    When you set up the tv you might have selected 'Ireland' as location. That then just gives you Irish apps, perhaps.

Advertisement