Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could we add a link to quoted posts in the touch site?

Options
  • 23-05-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

On the desktop site, when you see a quoted post and you'd like to contribute a reply to the original quoted post, you can click the little blue arrow to jump to that post. On the touch site, there is no such link - so you have to manually scroll back to find the post you'd like to reply to and click reply on it.

In very large and high traffic threads, this can be a real pain. Would it be possible to add the blue arrow to the touch site to assist such quoting?

Attached is a screenshot of a post which contains a quotation - it's the quoted post by "stonedpilot" which I'd like to quote and reply, but on the touch site the only way I'll be able to do this is to scroll back and find it myself. This thread is currently experiencing several posts per second, so the task of finding a post in this manner is a little daunting.
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement