Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete App Updates From App Store

Options
  • 23-05-2018 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to delete app updates from the App Store?

I have an app which has an update for an older version offered from the App Store. I only see an option to update. I guess I could leave it sitting in the queue but then it might auto update. Anybody go5 an6 suggestions?

IPhone 6 11.3.1

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No, you’ll have to ignore it. As long as auto update is disabled in App Store settings it won’t update by itself.

Why don’t you want to update to the latest version of the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Why don’t you want to update to the latest version of the app?

Because I have a. newer version. The update applies to an older version. Will try to discover why I am receiving it since I already deleted the older version.
    Thanks for your help.
    Cerco

Advertisement