Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS Docking

Options
  • 24-05-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭

I know, it's not gaming, but for anyone with an interest in space sims or space in general, the ISS is currently starting a docking process of a new module, you can watch it Live from Nasa or using the ISS HD Live App. Highly recommend it, considering they're doing it at 27,500kph!!! Changes views, extremely interesting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah wish I'd seen this early, find the iss absolutely fascinating. So much so, I've been tempted to get the game Adrift. Anyone play it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

download the App, it's brilliant. Notifies you when it's going from day into night and vice versa, and notifies you of these events. Amazing stuff.

Adrift I'd be interested in, but it is supposed to get very repetitive and boring.

Advertisement