Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brayton Park Kilcock

Options
  • 24-05-2018 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, my partner and I are looking to buy a house in Kilcock. We've viewed a few in Brayton Park. However just wondering if there's something wrong with the Street as 4 houses on the one street have been up for sale in the last 2 months.

If anyone has any info about Brayton Park that would be great.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Brayton Park seems like a lovely place. Lots of young families. A friend of mine has been living there for years.

It could just be that there's an uptake in the market and people are taking the opportunity to trade up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 funsathya

Thank you for confirming Brayton park is a nice estate.
    Yes, 4 houses in Brayton park on sale together.
    Are you aware of any Hard water problems in Brayton park - causing any damages to the Pipelines ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nooby

funsathya wrote: »
    Thank you for confirming Brayton park is a nice estate.
    Yes, 4 houses in Brayton park on sale together.
    Are you aware of any Hard water problems in Brayton park - causing any damages to the Pipelines ?

Hi did you find out anything about Brayton pk as I too am looking at one of the properties at the end of the estate and another one has just come on the market. That's 6 in 4 months??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nooby

Maggzey wrote: »
    Hi, my partner and I are looking to buy a house in Kilcock. We've viewed a few in Brayton Park. However just wondering if there's something wrong with the Street as 4 houses on the one street have been up for sale in the last 2 months.

If anyone has any info about Brayton Park that would be great.
    Thanks in advance

Hi did you find out anything about Brayton pk as I too am looking at one of the properties at the end of the estate and another one has just come on the market that's 6 properties in 4 months.???

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maggzey

Hi there
    Sorry I'm only seeing the responses now. We did actually end up buying a house on Brayton Park and hope to move in, in September.  From what I know there were 7 houses altogether up for sale on the one road.... the agent tells me that people bought back in 2005 and are now just getting there money back...... and are upgrading I suppose...!
    We can't wait to move in. Looks like we'll have many new neighbours in the same boat as us!!  Looking forward to living in Kilcock. Will be much different from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 pkel1974

Hi there
    Sorry I'm only seeing the responses now. We did actually end up buying a house on Brayton Park and hope to move in, in September.  From what I know there were 7 houses altogether up for sale on the one road.... the agent tells me that people bought back in 2005 and are now just getting there money back...... and are upgrading I suppose...!
    We can't wait to move in. Looks like we'll have many new neighbours in the same boat as us!!  Looking forward to living in Kilcock. Will be much different from Dublin.

Hi thanks for the reply our estate agents said the same 👠We hope to move in early September although we are pushing to get in before that with kids going back to school. Also can't wait it feels like the slowest move in history ðŸ˜

pkel1974 wrote: »
    Hi there

Hi thanks for the reply our estate agents said the same 👠We hope to move in early September although we are pushing to get in before that with kids going back to school.  Also can't wait it feels like the slowest move in history ðŸ˜
    We might be moving in at the same time.... :)

Anybody moved there to Brayton Park, everything fine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pkel1974

Hi I've moved in beginning of September lovely family estate, neighbours really friendly ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Is the halting site still at Brayton Park?

pkel1974 wrote: »
    Hi I've moved in beginning of September lovely family estate, neighbours really friendly ðŸ‘

We are closing on Friday fingers crossed and moving in over the weekend..... Longest 4 months of my life. Can't wait get in :)

Advertisement