Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEM UL Queries

Options
  • 24-05-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone who is in the process of completing / have completed the graduate medicine programme in UL would be able to PM me, looking for a bit of in-depth information regarding the lecture schedule for the first 2 years, hours per week required for the various learning objectives/classes and self-directed study.

I have a background in Psychology and Intellectual Disability (B.Sc and M.Sc.) my fiancé is a Doctor so i'm well versed in the field and know the extent of what i'd be getting myself into.

Just looking for a bit of advice about the course, and getting in via the GAMSAT so i'd really appreciate any replies.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brokeasfeck

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone who is in the process of completing / have completed the graduate medicine programme in UL would be able to PM me, looking for a bit of in-depth information regarding the lecture schedule for the first 2 years, hours per week required for the various learning objectives/classes and self-directed study.

I have a background in Psychology and Intellectual Disability (B.Sc and M.Sc.) my fiancé is a Doctor so i'm well versed in the field and know the extent of what i'd be getting myself into.

Just looking for a bit of advice about the course, and getting in via the GAMSAT so i'd really appreciate any replies.

Kind regards.

Hi PictureFrame,

I am a current UL Gems student, I have just competed my first year. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.

Advertisement