Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving phone number

Options
  • 24-05-2018 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hey,
    I am looking for a phone number that I have lost. I know I dialed this number a few times in 2016. I have been onto Eir to get copies of my 2016 bills so I can find this number. They have said they can only go back to 2017. Is there anyway at all I can find this number.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hey,
    I am looking for a phone number that I have lost. I know I dialed this number a few times in 2016. I have been onto Eir to get copies of my 2016 bills so I can find this number. They have said they can only go back to 2017. Is there anyway at all I can find this number.
    Thanks.
    Hi there LushiousLips

That's correct, we would only have records dating back to 2017. I did ask someone here if there is some other way but unfortunately not.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Ok. Thanks anyway for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ok. Thanks anyway for your help
    No problem, I'm sorry it's not better news. 

I'll pass this feedback onto Kyle. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement