Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows and doors being replaced, need recommendations dublin 15

Options
  • 24-05-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

hi , im looking to replace my aluminium windows and doors in house in clonsilla. anyone any recommendations for reliable company that provides a decent product, does teh install and provides good after sales in dublin 15 area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I used https://www.taw.ie/ for a new uPVC front door a few years ago, happy with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Not D15 but close enough! Eartkind In Ashbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

We used Grady Joinery and were happy with them. They make all their products in Mayo but have a showroom in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

jonnybravo wrote: »
    We used Grady Joinery and were happy with them. They make all their products in Mayo but have a showroom in Maynooth.

+1 for Grady’s. We used them to refit the house and they were excellent. I did a lot of research beforehand in terms of price/quality/U value and they provided the best overall package. They were a lot cheaper that the usual big brands here in Dublin and in my opinion their windows were better. They have their own fitters as opposed to contract window gutters which I was pleased with and they did an excellent job in terms of speed/finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭M.Cribben

I'll add a recommendation for K&K windows in Gorey. They cover Dublin. I found their customer service the best of the 4 companies we contacted. The other 3 (shockingly the biggest upvc window/door suppliers in the country) either didn't reply, or initially replied then stopped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement