Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardening off

Options
  • 24-05-2018 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭

iv some sweetcorn and pumpkin plants that iv started hardening off. with the weather we are having as well as the time of year, how long should i do it for? they are growing like weeds and i dont have enough pots of a larger size to pot on further, so it would make my life way easier if i can transplant them into the veg garden sooner rather than later.

its been a couple of years since i grew anything so i cant remember what i did before.

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭DX85

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭scarepanda

Sweet! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭positron

I had some tomtatoes plants grown from seed (Cherry tomatoes and Harzfuer from Lidl and Sungold F1) that I used to bring outside everyday last two weeks (and back in at night time), I have platned them out in the raised bed today.

I hope it's not too late (or early) and if all goes well, my next challenge would be to figure out support / cage / trellis etc, fingers crossed.

Advertisement