Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AlKO Caravan chassis wheel bearing

Options
  • 24-05-2018 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a 2005 Adria caravan on an ALKO chassis, One wheel bearing is noisy & both handbrake cables are a bit rusty. Prob need to get both bearings done. Any recommendations for someone to do them in Munster. Might be able to get the bearings in local motor factors but not sure what I'm looking for. Don't have a part no.

Thanks,

T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

TigerTim wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have a 2005 Adria caravan on an ALKO chassis, One wheel bearing is noisy & both handbrake cables are a bit rusty. Prob need to get both bearings done. Any recommendations for someone to do them in Munster. Might be able to get the bearings in local motor factors but not sure what I'm looking for. Don't have a part no.

Thanks,

T.

What county?

The axle under the caravan, cables and overrun (hitch) will be largely that same and work on the same principle as a trailer.. so in effect a reputable trailer dealer will be able to do it correctly. Spillane trailers in Little island has experience with ALKO

Advertisement