If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED65C8PLA

Options
  • 25-05-2018 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am interested in purchasing this tv from you. I am looking to see if you have an accompanying wall bracket for this? I am looking to wall mount it above a fireplace and I want a bracket that can low the tv height not just tilt. Is this possible?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Beersmith wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in purchasing this tv from you. I am looking to see if you have an accompanying wall bracket for this? I am looking to wall mount it above a fireplace and I want a bracket that can low the tv height not just tilt. Is this possible?
    Hi Beersmith,

We are currently out of stock of these in the main warehouse but I am hoping to get a few in very soon.

In terms of the bracket we don;t have one that will lower I'm afraid. You can get electronic ones that tilt and move side to side but I haven't seen one that will move vertically. We can get a good tilt bracket for you if you would be interested?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Yes I am interested. Maybe with the SANUS BLF213-B1 ?

Yes I am interested. Maybe with the SANUS BLF213-B1 ?
    Hi Beersmith.

I could offer a Sanus BLF213-B1 for £100 along with the 65C8
    Total would be £3595 delivered.

I might have to go with the OLED65B7V instead on price. Would you say there is much difference?

I might have to go with the OLED65B7V instead on price. Would you say there is much difference?
    Hi Beersmith.

I have not seen the NEW LG OLED's in action just yet. Going on the reviews and the spec sheet they are a cracking TV.

In saying that the 65B7 is one hell of a TV and you would not be disappointed at all with it.
    I purchased my OLED around Christmas time and its been the best purchase I have made in a long time.

The 65B7 is currently priced at £2399.00 but has a 5% off promo running at the minute dropping it too £2279.05 plus the £100 for the bracket would give a total of £2379.05 delivered and including our 6 year guarantee on the television.

• Advertisement

Hi Beersmith.

I have not seen the NEW LG OLED's in action just yet. Going on the reviews and the spec sheet they are a cracking TV.

In saying that the 65B7 is one hell of a TV and you would not be disappointed at all with it.
    I purchased my OLED around Christmas time and its been the best purchase I have made in a long time.

The 65B7 is currently priced at £2399.00 but has a 5% off promo running at the minute dropping it too £2279.05 plus the £100 for the bracket would give a total of £2379.05 delivered and including our 6 year guarantee on the television.

Think I'll go B7. Do you do the install as in fix to the wall also? Should I ring to order? 

From 5 days ago you posted this:
    "We do indeed offer the same pricing as our .co.uk site.
    The 65B7 is currently priced at £2399.00 with our WC10 world cup 10% off promo dropping it to £2159.10. Including our 6 year guarantee free of charge."

Is this offer gone?

Hi Beersmith.

Think I'll go B7. Do you do the install as in fix to the wall also? Should I ring to order? 

From 5 days ago you posted this:
    "We do indeed offer the same pricing as our .co.uk site.
    The 65B7 is currently priced at £2399.00 with our WC10 world cup 10% off promo dropping it to £2159.10. Including our 6 year guarantee free of charge."

Is this offer gone?
    Hi Beersmith,

Unfortunately this offer has finished as it was a limited promotion, it has been changed to World Cup 5% so the total price would be £2279.05.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.