Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

batgoat wrote: »
    You just seem to be delighted that a guy is getting death threats... That's not normal behaviour you know.

The irony in this post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

You just seem to be delighted that a guy is getting death threats... That's not normal behaviour you know.

Sure Tommy has been getting death threats for years, what do you think about that?

I don't care about either of them getting death threats to be quite honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

declan2693 wrote: »
    The irony in this post.

It would be ironic if I favoured Robinson getting death threats but I don't...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm not trolling nor do I believe everything that Tommy has said, I just really enjoy this thread.

Sure.

Sure.

You never answered my question are you ok with Robinson getting death threats?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I'm not trolling nor do I believe everything that Tommy has said, I just really enjoy this thread.

Sure.

This particular poster was in another thread calling people cowards for reporting posts, though this particular poster has no problem reporting posts himself. Looking for a reaction.

This particular poster was in another thread calling people cowards for reporting posts, though this particular poster has no problem reporting posts himself. Looking for a reaction.

Back again with more shìte, how you have any credibility left on this site I don't know. Let us see the post where I called someone a coward for reporting posts. Once again, I will wait.

Still butthurt about the time you got banned for personal abuse. Let it go man. Move on.

Wonders will never cease, BatGoat and ohnonotgmail disagree on something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: Stop the trolling. And yes, it is. I'm watching.

It would be ironic if I favoured Robinson getting death threats but I don't...

At least you have the backbone to respond, some of your comrades are only upset when it's one of their buddy's getting death threats.

• Advertisement

At least you have the backbone to respond, some of your comrades are only upset when it's one of their buddy's getting death threats.

Nothing to do with backbone. I'm just ignoring you. Probably best all-round.

Nothing to do with backbone. I'm just ignoring you. Probably best all-round.

Yeah off you go find another thread to jump in an out of sniping at posters, there is stinking attitude off your posts. I've a lot more to say but I think I'll leave it at that. I don't wanna be banned from this glorious thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Yeah off you go find another thread to jump in an out of sniping at posters, there is stinking attitude off your posts. I've a lot more to say but I think I'll leave it at that. I don't wanna be banned from this glorious thread.

Mod: Nope, you're banned. Enough of this shite. I told you barely 20 minutes ago.

Edit: removed after discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Tommy is organising a march on Friday. Sponsored by his news website. I can imagine his news site is fair and balanced

Cienciano wrote: »
    Tommy is organising a march on Friday. Sponsored by his news website. I can imagine his news site is fair and balanced

Just like the main stream media was of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just like the main stream media was of him?

MSM? Some is balanced, some is left, some is right. More of it is left, but you can easily get a balanced view.

MSM? Some is balanced, some is left, some is right. most of it is left, but you can easily get a balanced view.

FYP but cant argue with what you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Okay I actually bothered to watch that video to counteract all the ones who say "ah no-one will bother watching it".

Here are my observations:

1. He's an angry angry little man
    2. He tells constant lies and covers himself by saying "I think"
    3. Counter terrorism police don't know who are Antifa are? Pull the other one, those aren't anti-terrorism police speaking
    4.Why do all his "secret" video tapes not show anyone's face?? Strange that.
    5. He really doesn't understand irony does he. All the tweets he quickly flashes on the screen to make his point are so obviously sarcasm or irony it's not even funny.
    6. He has a face only a mother could love, it's the most hate filled face I've ever seen
    7. If he's so concerned about his "babies" then he'd stop this carry on.
    8. Why go knocking on the journalists door, why didn't he go after the "crackhead" and why go at 1030pm and 5am and not in the middle of the afternoon?

TLDR: It is what you'd expect, a load of hatred, anger and lies.

Oh dear.
    YouTube has placed more restrictions around the video channel of English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson.

Clips uploaded by Mr Robinson have been removed from search results and he is blocked from streaming live events via the site.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47786252

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Excellent news. Glad to see these companies finally taking some responsibility for the content they host.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Tommy Robinson's website still exists with videos .https://www.tr.news/e1-2m-a-day-generated-by-human-trafficking-ring/

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

rgossip30 wrote: »
    Tommy Robinson's website still exists with videos .https://www.tr.news/e1-2m-a-day-generated-by-human-trafficking-ring/

First thing that hits you from that link
    We have lost 70% of our income due to left-wing attacks on our revenue streams such as Paypal and we need help from our dedicated readers to keep TR News online. Without you, TR News would cease to exist

Grifters gonna grift!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Boggles wrote: »

First thing that hits you from that link
    We have lost 70% of our income due to left-wing attacks on our revenue streams such as Paypal and we need help from our dedicated readers to keep TR News online. Without you, TR News would cease to exist

Grifters gonna grift!

:pac:
    A website cost very little to setup and maintain.

Ssshhh, dont tell tommys viewers that. He has to keep the grift going.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Well I imagine the "SHOP" which is apparently coming soon, will help pay for it.

https://www.tr.news/shop/

Wonder what they will sell?

Tommy Tea towels?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Boggles wrote: »

Wonder what they will sell?

Supplements. It's always supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

MSM? Some is balanced, some is left, some is right. More of it is left, but you can easily get a balanced view.
    FYP but cant argue with what you said.

Anyone who thinks this is insane, frankly.

The Daily Mail, The Murdoch owned Sun and Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Express, The London Evening Standard, The Irish Independent, Sky News, BBC News are all centre right / populist / conservative to some degree or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,512 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Tommy Robinson is a vile thug, he formed the EDL FFS! I am not sure why anyone would be on here defending him.
    The fact he was a speaker at the leave event in London says a lot about the kind of thugs they were hoping to attract.

I also love the fact that it isnt even his real name lol which is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

His wrap sheet is pretty shocking as well.
    c.2005: assault
    12 months' prison
    c.2011: threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour
    12 months' rehab, 150 hours' labour, 3-year football ban, £650 costs
    c.2011: common assault
    12 weeks' prison susp. 12 months
    c.2013: possession of a false identity document with improper intention
    10 months' prison
    c.2013: 2 counts mortgage fraud
    18 months' prison
    2017: contempt of court
    3 months' prison, susp. 18 months

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Supplements. It's always supplements.

I never really understood how someone could be so stupid as to buy supplements from the likes of Alex Jones. I mean, that's not exactly the image of a healthy man by any and all metrics. It's not surprising that Stephen has decided to cash in I suppose.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement