Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DRJ5iTfg8&bpctr=1554297061

Seems quite reasonable, and of course YT have demonotized it and won't show the like/dislike ratio.
    Check around 30 min for his true opinion on white supremacy.

declan2693 wrote: »
    Just like the main stream media was of him?

Exactly, like Ray Darcy yesterday had a fool on saying he's a white supremacist and engages hate speech.
    Ray of course clapped along like the lobotomized chimp he is.

But but ..... KKK,fascist,racist ..... New Zealand shootings!!
    It's all TR's fault!!

Excellent news. Glad to see these companies finally taking some responsibility for the content they host.

Of course a little fascist like yourself would be happy.
    Be happy now, it's him today, you tomorrow, you never know when your opinions are the wrong ones.

Of course the likes of you have no problems with hate preachers still on YT/FB/Twitter.

Mod: Banned for personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Of course a little fascist like yourself would be happy.
    Be happy now, it's him today, you tomorrow, you never know when your opinions are the wrong ones.

Of course the likes of you have no problems with hate preachers still on YT/FB/Twitter.

I presume you can substantiate that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Supplements. It's always supplements.

Easiest thing to repackage a simple vitamin supplement with a massive markup and call it "brain food" or some bullshít.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

I presume you can substantiate that?

Of course he can't. Don't ask silly questions.

MrFresh wrote: »
    Of course he can't. Don't ask silly questions.

I spend my entire day living in hope and expectation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭Nollog

Boggles wrote: »
    First thing that hits you from that link

Grifters gonna grift!

:pac:

I always see that on Wikipedia

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I never really understood how someone could be so stupid as to buy supplements from the likes of Alex Jones. I mean, that's not exactly the image of a healthy man by any and all metrics. It's not surprising that Stephen has decided to cash in I suppose.

I'm only guessing that it'll be supplements - I have no inside information here. It could be that British racists aren't as into supplements as the prepper types and fatties in the US that take Jones seriously.

Of course, if he does indeed wind up selling supplements, I will have a quiet, sensible chuckle to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DRJ5iTfg8&bpctr=1554297061

Seems quite reasonable, and of course YT have demonotized it and won't show the like/dislike ratio.
    Check around 30 min for his true opinion on white supremacy.

Again, I watched some of that crap because some people will claim we won't watch it.

1. If the interviewer could have given Tommy/Stephen a blowjob he would.

2. If Tommy/Stephen would stop telling complete and utter lies he might have SOME credibility. For example, he claims he's carried out no crime, he's been in jail for fcuks sake!!!

3. The two of them between them were still trying to justify what NW wanker did???

I'm embarrassed for you posting that ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Cienciano wrote: »

OK... take a seat because this is going to be totally unexpected but...

This pedophile terrorist is also an EDL member: https://thetab.com/uk/2018/06/15/how-did-jack-renshaw-star-of-the-creepy-bnp-youth-video-end-up-attempting-to-murder-an-mp-68449/amp

Neither Tommy, nor his supporters, give a sh"t however... Just look at the dust bunnies in this thread after your post as an example. Literally a full week on, not a peep I have heard from Tommy & Co, and not a single reply from any of his 'concerned' supporters on here. Typical bigots, too cowardly to just come out and admit they are the scum that they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Billy86 wrote: »
    OK... take a seat because this is going to be totally unexpected but...

This pedophile terrorist is also an EDL member: https://thetab.com/uk/2018/06/15/how-did-jack-renshaw-star-of-the-creepy-bnp-youth-video-end-up-attempting-to-murder-an-mp-68449/amp

Neither Tommy, nor his supporters, give a sh"t however... Just look at the dust bunnies in this thread after your post as an example. Literally a full week on, not a peep I have heard from Tommy & Co, and not a single reply from any of his 'concerned' supporters on here. Typical bigots, too cowardly to just come out and admit they are the scum that they are.

How does that relate to TR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Probably to do with the fact that Tommy seems to have to check a skin-tone chart before condemning a paedophile or a terrorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Robinson formed and ran the EDL until 2013.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)#Leaving_the_EDL

Exactly

BBFAN wrote: »
    Again, I watched some of that crap because some people will claim we won't watch it.

1. If the interviewer could have given Tommy/Stephen a blowjob he would.

2. If Tommy/Stephen would stop telling complete and utter lies he might have SOME credibility. For example, he claims he's carried out no crime, he's been in jail for fcuks sake!!!

3. The two of them between them were still trying to justify what NW wanker did???

I'm embarrassed for you posting that ****.

woah woah woah .... hold your horses there poncho, where the f*ck did they justify that ???

Probably to do with the fact that Tommy seems to have to check a skin-tone chart before condemning a paedophile or a terrorist.

don't think so, I think it's more to do with the fact that these people will be dealt with by the law, while "Asian" rape gangs it's been shown that the police and authorities deliberately looked the other way while it was going on.

don't think so, I think it's more to do with the fact that these people will be dealt with by the law, while "Asian" rape gangs it's been shown that the police and authorities deliberately looked the other way while it was going on.

Tommy was held in contempt for interfering in an ongoing trial. He was **** all to do with the investigation that resulted in that trial.

Tommy was held in contempt for interfering in an ongoing trial. He was **** all to do with the investigation that resulted in that trial.

Your reply makes no sense to what your quoting but that's not unusual.

• Advertisement

Fair enough, my post was about why certain cases get his attention more.
    If the police had done their jobs in the first place, he wouldn't have been out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Wonder what Tommy Robinson would think about the taxi driver in court yesterday. Talk about been pcbrigade protected. Omg

Your reply makes no sense to what your quoting but that's not unusual.

It is entirely relevant. You, and others, want to paint tommy as some saviour who got to the bottom of the problem in rotherham. He did no such thing. it was others who actually investigated the police inactivity. Tommy is just feeding off the work of others as part of his grift. Because that is all this is to tommy. A grift. Nothing else. He doesn't care about paedophiles. If he did he would be campaigning against the ones in his own organisation.

Fair enough, my post was about why certain cases get his attention more.
    If the police had done their jobs in the first place, he wouldn't have been out there.

He wasn't out there. All the real investigation of what happened was done by others. It was the work of others that led to the trial that tommy tried to jeopardise. Tommy had no hand in that case being brought to trial.

It is entirely relevant. You, and others, want to paint tommy as some saviour who got to the bottom of the problem in rotherham. He did no such thing. it was others who actually investigated the police inactivity. Tommy is just feeding off the work of others as part of his grift. Because that is all this is to tommy. A grift. Nothing else. He doesn't care about paedophiles. If he did he would be campaigning against the ones in his own organisation.

its clear don't understand the whole TR movement if your posting that.

You don't seem to understand the whole TR gathering popularity if your posting that.

I understand it all too well. he appeals to the gullible, angry, idiots in society. There are a lot of them about.

I understand it all too well. he appeals to the gullible, angry, idiots in society. There are a lot of them about.

And why are they angry and idiots?

Born that way for the most part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Wonder what Tommy Robinson would think about the taxi driver in court yesterday. Talk about been pcbrigade protected. Omg

Sexual assaults have an endemic issue of inconsistent sentencing. Nothing to do with race or religion. Eg damage to a person's reputation results in reduced sentences. So Tommy's view is a tad biased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭rgossip30

The actions of some make them angry ie grooming gangs .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement