Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

It is entirely relevant. You, and others, want to paint tommy as some saviour who got to the bottom of the problem in rotherham. He did no such thing. it was others who actually investigated the police inactivity. Tommy is just feeding off the work of others as part of his grift. Because that is all this is to tommy. A grift. Nothing else. He doesn't care about paedophiles. If he did he would be campaigning against the ones in his own organisation.

I don't see him as a saviour, I just think he has valid points on Islam, and people want to silence him because they know he's right.
    Yet they are terrified of Islam and will bend over backwards so as not to "offend".

BBFAN wrote: »
    Again, I watched some of that crap because some people will claim we won't watch it.

1. If the interviewer could have given Tommy/Stephen a blowjob he would.

2. If Tommy/Stephen would stop telling complete and utter lies he might have SOME credibility. For example, he claims he's carried out no crime, he's been in jail for fcuks sake!!!

3. The two of them between them were still trying to justify what NW wanker did???

I'm embarrassed for you posting that ****.

Again, I would love to know where he justifies this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DR...ctr=1554297061

Please provide a timestamp, perhaps you missed the context ..

ah the video has been removed.
    Yes good stuff YouTube, continue the mind control.

WE MUST NOT LET THE PEOPLE HAVE THE WRONG OPINIONS ON ISLAM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Probably to do with the fact that Tommy seems to have to check a skin-tone chart before condemning a paedophile or a terrorist.

I reckon you'd get a much higher hit rate looking at their religion rather than skin tone. That seems to be consistent.

You racist. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

ah the video has been removed.
    Yes good stuff YouTube, continue the mind control.

WE MUST NOT LET THE PEOPLE HAVE THE WRONG OPINIONS ON ISLAM
    Tommy creates videos for a far right media company called rebel media. He doesn't make these videos for anything other than money.

Tommy recently instructed his followers to harass a rape crisis center. They jammed the phone lines.. Stopping people in need of serious help.

We also know that Tommy surrounded himself with pedophiles and sex offenders in the edl.

Also YouTube is a private company.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Tommy creates videos for a far right media company called rebel media. He doesn't make these videos for anything other than money.

Tommy recently instructed his followers to harass a rape crisis center. They jammed the phone lines.. Stopping people in need of serious help.

We also know that Tommy surrounded himself with pedophiles and sex offenders in the edl.

Also YouTube is a private company.

A lot of allegations you made there care to back any of it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

declan2693 wrote: »
    A lot of allegations you made there care to back any of it up?

the second two you bolded have all been raised on this thread numerous times. I doubt anybody can be bothered finding the posts just to humour you.

the second two you bolded have all been raised on this thread numerous times. I doubt anybody can be bothered finding the posts just to humour you.

Ah yes when called to show facts, nowhere to be seen. Typical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Here's him creating the situation where he took a rape crisis center out of action. Basically propaganda mode is more important than well being of women.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-47260020

Repetition of the same facts by poster just attempting to deflect from the thug they admire is tedious. But we did have mention of one of his paedo EDL mates this very day and i am sure you seen the posts. I think you actually commented on it.

• Advertisement

Repetition of the same facts by poster just attempting to deflect from the thug they admire is tedious. But we did have mention of one of his paedo EDL mates this very day and i am sure you seen the posts. I think you actually commented on it.

Its all whataboutery with you lot.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Billy86 wrote: »
    OK... take a seat because this is going to be totally unexpected but...

This pedophile terrorist is also an EDL member: https://thetab.com/uk/2018/06/15/how-did-jack-renshaw-star-of-the-creepy-bnp-youth-video-end-up-attempting-to-murder-an-mp-68449/amp

Neither Tommy, nor his supporters, give a sh"t however... Just look at the dust bunnies in this thread after your post as an example. Literally a full week on, not a peep I have heard from Tommy & Co, and not a single reply from any of his 'concerned' supporters on here. Typical bigots, too cowardly to just come out and admit they are the scum that they are.
    How does that relate to TR?
    Its all whataboutery with you lot.

As i suspected you did comment on a post about one of tommys paedo EDL mates and yet you ask for proof that they exist. You have a terribly short memory.

As i suspected you did comment on a post about one of tommys paedo EDL mates and yet you ask for proof that they exist. You have a terribly short memory.

TR has not been in the EDL for 6 years so what are you rambling about.

You really need to know what you are talking about before you post.

TR has not been in the EDL for 6 years so what are you rambling about.

You really need to know what you are talking about before you post.

He was in at the same time as his paedo mates yet he has never condemned them. He never reported on their trials. In fact i believe he defended some of them even after they were charged. Tommy Robinson, friend to paedos. Truly a man to admire.

He was in at the same time as his paedo mates yet he has never condemned them. He never reported on their trials. In fact i believe he defended some of them even after they were charged. Tommy Robinson, friend to paedos. Truly a man to admire.

More whataboutry.

Glad you have so much time to talk about TR. Keep up the good fight :pac:

More whataboutry.

and you seem to have endless time to defend the friend of paedos. Not something to be proud of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

More whataboutry.

How is it whataboutery when it's specifically what you asked about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Wonder what Tommy Robinson would think about the taxi driver in court yesterday. Talk about been pcbrigade protected. Omg

You are just a walking cliché in fairness. I thought before I even opened Boards today, this is definitely going to come up in that scumbags thread.

I bet you're embarrassed now that this guy was already banned from driving a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

BBFAN wrote: »
    Wonder what Tommy Robinson would think about the taxi driver in court yesterday. Talk about been pcbrigade protected. Omg

You are just a walking cliché in fairness. I thought before I even opened Boards today, this is definitely going to come up in that scumbags thread.

I bet you're embarrassed now that this guy was already banned from driving a taxi.
    Tommy Robinson is no scumbag. And you have no right to call him one. However the taxi driver assaulting vunerable women is one. He should be in prison as he is a danger to women and girls.

Tommy Robinson is no scumbag. And you have no right to call him one. However the taxi driver assaulting vunerable women is one. He should be in prison as he is a danger to women and girls.

He is scumbag, you're correct. So is TR.

• Advertisement

Yeah because people who aren't scumbags turn up mob handed to a strangers house at 5am and bang on the door. Scumbag describes tommy perfectly.

I have every right to call him a scumbag, he bangs someones door down at 1030pm at night and 5am in the morning and you claim he's not?

And he entices violence against all muslims and you claims he's not??

You're really delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Tommy Robinson is a legend. Real man. Not frightened of pcbrigade snowflakes and saddos with hidden agendas. Pity theres not more like him around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Tommy Robinson is a legend. Real man. Not frightened of pcbrigade snowflakes and saddos with hidden agendas. Pity theres not more like him around.

PAN-W2.gif

PAN-W2.gif

is that a baton in his hand? a real hard man

PAN-W2.gif

Nice gifs showing the religion of peace warriors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

New to this thread.

While I may not agree with every minute detail of Tommy's cause , I certainly agree that extreme Muslims are a definite threat to the world and something that needs to be addressed and regulated at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 32,512 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Putting aside his hate speech etc..look at his list of criminal convictions...he is the definition of a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

gmisk wrote:
    Putting aside his hate speech etc..look at his list of criminal convictions...he is the definition of a scumbag

He may well have convictions and he may well be what you consider a scumbag but that doesn't mean he is wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Nice gifs showing the religion of peace warriors

Yes, violently... um... Walking and... er... laughing as legendary 'real man' Tommy pisses his pants and goes arse over tit, like a big hero.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement