Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

Faugheen wrote: »
    Yes he does

Ah so paedophilia is only bad when the Muslims do it and not when his EDL mates do it?

And my bingo card is complete.

There's also a problem with a subculture of paedophilia in the English Defence League, but that's ok isn't it?
    Yes the English defence league are world renowned for their pedophilic rape gang's ... Not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Look at the little racist run away when asked if he's a nonce :pac:
    Well he, along with a convicted pedophile named Richard price, did find the EDL that has turned I to a melting pot for pedophiles, and not only refuses to look I to it whatsoever as a supposed "journalist" but also went so far as to initially defend that same pedophile he confounded it with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

I'm actually really surprised the mods allow this celebration of violence. Disgraceful behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Poor poor Stephen Lennon. The giant snowflake he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I'm actually really surprised the mods allow this celebration of violence. Disgraceful behaviour.

Ya when your lot want his head bashed in its grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

We want to see more of this!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snuvlXq17Io

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭gaelwave

Billy86 wrote: »
    Well he, along with a convicted pedophile named Richard price, did find the EDL that has turned I to a melting pot for pedophiles, and not only refuses to look I to it whatsoever as a supposed "journalist" but also went so far as to initially defend that same pedophile he confounded it with.

How many times have you told that story bill?

gaelwave wrote: »

How many times have you told that story bill?
    And yet still waiting for even one Tommy supporter to address it properly.

How would you know though, you only joined this website about 10 days ago... Right? I mean your account shows April 24th 2019 as your join date, so........ ;)

What exactly should we be seeing here ?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Can’t handle a racist bully getting his comeuppance?

• Advertisement

Why do you care? What's your big interest in the subject?

Violence should never be the resolution to political disagreement.

Just remember who's condoning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

No. I have a strong dislike for people who use violence in place of a valid argument and people who celebrate that behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Odhinn

But aul Tommy used turned to violence over football matches, let alone politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

No. I have a strong dislike for people who use violence in place of a valid argument and people who celebrate that behaviour.

What violence? Stephen looked thirsty and the man felt he wanted to help him hydrate. Dehydration can be very dangerous.

Odhinn wrote: »
    But aul Tommy used turned to violence over football matches, let alone politics.

I'd hardly say he is a violent man.
    Any video I've seen him involved in a fight was when he is defending himself from attacks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Any video I've seen him involved in a fight was when he is defending himself from attacks

He was a literal football hooligan.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ya and its the little snowflakes who attack him then cant find their keyboards to hide behide when he gives them a slap back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,268 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

But he doesn't tar all Muslims with the same brush.

I could post 100 videos that contradict that. Here's one

https://youtu.be/8j7IX_5a_9M

• Advertisement

Why do you care? What's your big interest in the subject?
    Because the EDL that pedophile apologist Tommy Robinson started, with a convicted pedophile named Richard price, turned out to be a hotbed for pedophiles all the way up to leadership positions.

Not very conducive to the narrative he's trying to build, now is it? And if Tommy supporters weren't such dishonest cowards, they would face up to this inconvenient truth rather than trying to hide behind their disgusting, pathetic veil of concern about pedophilia.

So how again are you so familiar with me bringing this up (and tommy supporters desperately avoiding it) if you only joined this website 10 days ago? Very odd, that.

And here I was thinking Tommy supporters are cowards without the conviction to stand behind their own words.

batgoat wrote: »
    He was a literal football hooligan.....

The facts of his conviction are questionable to say the least.
    Also dates back to when he was a much younger man.
    His work exposing pedophilic gangs far out weighs his past mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 25,512 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The facts of his conviction are questionable to say the least.
    Also dates back to when he was a much younger man.
    His work exposing pedophilic gangs far out weighs his past mistakes

He was laughed out of Warrington, hope he isn't counting on too many votes from there.

Because the EDL that pedophile apologist Tommy Robinson started, with a convicted pedophile named Richard price, turned out to be a hotbed for pedophiles all the way up to leadership positions.

Not very conducive to the narrative he's trying to build, now is it? And if Tommy supporters weren't such dishonest cowards, they would face up to this inconvenient truth rather than trying to hide behind their disgusting, pathetic veil of concern about pedophilia.

So how again are you so familiar with me bringing this up (and tommy supporters desperately avoiding it) if you only joined this website 10 days ago? Very odd, that.

And here I was thinking Tommy supporters are cowards without the conviction. To stand behind their own words.

Are you some sort of leftie activist or something?

He was laughed out of Warrington, hope he isn't counting on too many votes from there.

They laughed at Peter Casey too , people are fed up

They laughed at Peter Casey too , people are fed up

Well all i can tell you is that poor Timmy wont be getting many votes from warrington if local talk is anything to go by.

And here I was thinking Tommy supporters are cowards without the conviction. To stand behind their own words.

You really don't seem to want to talk about how you're so familiar with the goings on in this thread from before you even joined the website eh?

Face it, you're a fan of a guy who started a meeting ground for child molesters. Go you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

More interesting aspect is you've literally registered to engage in threads about Tommy Robinson and express racist views.... You're really reinforcing what Robinson's follower base is...

Why not discuss what he posted instead of replying with the silly insult?

• Advertisement

Why not discuss what he posted instead of replying with the silly insult?

Are you insinuating that that it's an insult to be asked if you are a leftie activist?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement