Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Faugheen wrote: »
    I was asked about something that hasn't even happened.

How is that 'disgusting'?

Lets stop being silly here aul horse.

Would tommy/stephen be deserving of acid in his face instead of a milkshake?

Or will you wait for it to happen to decide if acid attacks are to be condemned?

Faugheen wrote:
    I was asked about something that hasn't even happened.

You were asked if you would be ok with it.
    Faugheen wrote:
    How is that 'disgusting'?

It's disgusting to allude that there would be a possibility you would be ok with an acid attack.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Or will you wait for it to happen to decide if acid attacks are to be condemned?

Why are you asking me about something that has never happened?

I love how the snowflakes are all out in force tonight. Moral outrage for a man who had 6 criminal convictions and has defended a paedophile, while heading up an organisation that has contained dozens of them.

What is it about this man that people are so eager to defend?

Why are you asking me about something that has never happened?

I love how the snowflakes are all out in force tonight. Moral outrage for a man who had 6 criminal convictions and has defended a paedophile, while heading up an organisation that has contained dozens of them.

What is it about this man that people are so eager to defend?

Ive not defended him and I really dont care that he got a face full of milkshake.

Youve still not answered my simple question.

You were asked if you would be ok with it.

It's disgusting to allude that there would be a possibility you would be ok with an acid attack.

Why is he getting attacked by a corrosive substance?

• Advertisement

Ive not defended him and I really dont care that he got a face full of milkshake.

Youve still not answered my simple question.

Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here defending his honour.

Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here defending his honour.

Ive not defended him!!

Ive asked you a question,thats all.

Ive not defended him!!

Ive asked you a question,thats all.

I guarantee I could probe and probe and your 'skepticism' would go into full blown 'heil Tommy' within minutes.

It's like the anti-vaxxers, it's so easy to tell those who are pro-Stephen Yaxley Lennon but are pretending to be fence sitters.

I guarantee I could probe and probe and your 'skepticism' would go into full blown 'heil Tommy' within minutes.

It's like the anti-vaxxers, it's so easy to tell those who are pro-Stephen Yaxley Lennon but are pretending to be fence sitters.

What are you waffling on about?
    One simple question to you based on your stance and you cant answer it!!
    Fcuk tommy he did deserve the milkshake in the face because hes a **** stirring trouble maker.

Now if it was acid youd wait to pass judgment but I would condemn it no matter who was the victim,you on the other hand seem perfectly fine with acid attacks depending on who the victim is!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

batgoat wrote: »
    There was actually violence perpetrated by Robinson supporters. A milkshake to the face is more uncomfortable and he completely deserves it.
    These scrotes aren't just his supporters though, they're his mates, his entourage, the people he chooses to surround himself with. They're the people who are out canvassing with him for votes. If are Tommeh doesn't want to be thought of as a scumbag maybe he should ditch the scumbags he hangs around with

• Advertisement

Woodsie1 wrote:
    Now if it was acid youd wait to pass judgment but I would condemn it no matter who was the victim,you on the other hand seem perfectly fine with acid attacks depending on who the victim is!

It really is absurd.

It really is absurd.

Its pretty crazy and the fact that i questioned his stance im already a tommy supporter:confused:

What are you waffling on about?
    One simple question to you based on your stance and you cant answer it!!
    Fcuk tommy he did deserve the milkshake in the face because hes a **** stirring trouble maker.

I'd actually wait for the circumstances surrounding this attack that has never happened before judging it.

What if he had sent his entourage to attack a man of Pakistan descent for the simple reason that he was of Pakistani-descent, and he was attacked in retalliation?

What if it was a completely unprovoked (and I use that term very loosely considering he provokes hatred and violence)?

That's why I said I'd wait. The two scenario's above involve an acid attack but with two different possible ways it can happen.

Happy now?

Faugheen wrote:
    What if he had sent his entourage to attack a man of Pakistan descent for the simple reason that he was of Pakistani-descent, and he was attacked in retalliation?

You'd be ok with an acid attack in this situation?

I'd actually wait for the circumstances surrounding this attack that has never happened before judging it.

What if it was a completely unprovoked (and I use that term very loosely considering he provokes hatred and violence)?

That's why I said I'd wait. The two scenario's above involve an acid attack but with two different possible ways it can happen.

Happy now?

yes thanks
    acid attacks are ok in retaliation according to you.

Like the dunne said at the very beginning...thats disgusting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Thats one small step for a man, but one giant leap for whataboutery there.

Just a check on the timeline on the videos previously.....
    • Tommy Robinson gets up in chappies face with a microphoone lecturing him about getting shirty
    • Old mate shakes his head in disagreement then Dunks a milk shake on Tommy's noggin
    • Tommy flips out and his crew hop in with a few digs
    • The crowd jeer Tommy down the street for being a facist a-hole
    • Tommy's boys box on causing a bit of affray on the street ?

I'm not saying its right to use a milkshake instead of words, but if that clown was getting up in my grill with a microphone trying to tell me how it is, it would be a similar length of conversation.

The crowd will react as crowds do. They see a divisive hate-monger getting his comeuppance they jeer.

Someone on either side takes it too far and swings a hand or fist.

Running brawl down the street.

Tommy got exactly what he was looking for here. That is the sad part. He wanted to provoke people, its his only play.
    When he is met with calm rational informed argument, he's got nothing but tabloid talking points to respond with and ends up chewing his own face off and losing the argument. (his discourse with Akala being a beautiful example of this. Face like a smacked ar$e after it.)

Unfortunately, you aren't going to encounter that on the street unless you've got someone stalking him around everywhere he goes shooting his "talking points" down everywhere he tries to turn on a camera. If any movement wants to counter this geebag, this is how it must be done. Literally follow him, pointing out the same holes in his same nonsense all the time. Then you'll see his underbelly real quick. Him or his crew will start a scrap and get themselves banged up in chokey or under a restraining order for public order offences.

What he does and what he stands for will resonate with many disenfranchised people looking for someone to blame. It's a low trajectory, morally and intellectually, but there are plenty of people vulnerable to this sort of BS in the UK after decades of "Shamless" decline and failures in the education system.

Not to mention the 599,999 other Psychopaths in the UK who just go about their daily lives with zero empathy that like him purely for "entertainment" value.

He doesn't deserve any defence, milkshake kid doesn't deserve any applause. They deserve each other.

You'd be ok with an acid attack in this situation?

In retaliation to a racially motivated attack on someone orchestrated by SYL?

Yes, f*ck the racists.

said some stuff

what have i posted that disagrees with what youve said?
    Ill save you the bother...nothing!!
    I picked up another posters comment about waiting to make judgement on a more serious attack and questioned that,so your massive rant was only preaching to the already converted.

Ill save you the bother...nothing!!
    I picked up another posters comment about waiting to make judgement on a more serious attack and questioned that,so your massive rant was only preaching to the already converted.

Preaching to the converted. You absolute bull****ter.

You're fooling nobody in this thread except for SYL supporters, imagine that?

Preaching to the converted. You absolute bull****ter.

You're fooling nobody in this thread except for SYL supporters, imagine that?

Jeez calm yourself down there.
    I questioned your attitude to victims of acid attacks nothing more nothing less.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote:
    Yes, f*ck the racists.

Frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

It's a long journey down whatabout road from a milkshake in a guys hand (ostensibly for drinking) to a premeditated (Why the fcuk would you be walking around the streets carrying it) acid attack.

That sort of hyperbole derails rational conversation.

exhibit B & C ^
    Yes, f*ck the racists.
    I questioned your attitude to victims of acid attacks nothing more nothing less.

You didn't question their attitude to actual VICTIMS of acid attacks.
    You asked directly whether their attitude to Tommy getting attacked with Acid instead of a milkshake would be different.

and of course you got exactly the emotional response you were looking for.
    Pass/Ag 101.

It's a long journey down whatabout road from a milkshake in a guys hand (ostensibly for drinking) to a premeditated (Why the fcuk would you be walking around the streets carrying it) acid attack.

That sort of hyperbole derails rational conversation.

exhibit B & C ^

You didn't question their attitude to actual VICTIMS of acid attacks.
    You asked directly whether their attitude to Tommy getting attacked with Acid instead of a milkshake would be different.

and of course you got exactly the emotional response you were looking for.
    Pass/Ag 101.
    Somebody else actually asked the question first and I questioned his answer.
    I did question his attitude to victims of acid attacks,specific victims,and I got my answer.
    Faugheen is happy for an acid attack to be carried out on anyone he deems a racist.
    Dodgy territory there.

Frightening.

Go and cry about it, snowflake.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,268 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

IsVhkAg_d.jpg

Cienciano wrote: »
    IsVhkAg_d.jpg

Looks like bukkake night for the bold tommy:pac:

Ah-a, the first lie exposed.

You asked me how I would feel if SYL was attacked by a corrosive substance, which hasn't happened

Asking me about how I feel about victims of acid attacks is a completely different question, and one you did not ask.

I'll take your apology in writing.

Ah-a, the first lie exposed.

You asked me how I would feel if SYL was attacked by a corrosive substance, which hasn't happened

Asking me about how I feel about victims of acid attacks is a completely different question, and one you did not ask.

I'll take your apology in writing.

Its ok horse,youve shown yourself to be in support of acid attacks against a particular group.
    Youll be waiting a long time for any apology.

Faugheen wrote:
    Go and cry about it, snowflake.

No thank you. And seriously, snowflake? I've seen you use this quite a lot. Such a silly attempt at insulting someone.

• Advertisement

Faugheen is happy for an acid attack to be carried out on anyone he deems a racist.

Wrong again.

You need to learn to read not just my posts, but your own.

I gave you a scenario in which I would have no sympathy for him, a scenario which has not happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement