Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

OK then, explain in your own words how Muhammad was a pedophile. Remember to quote your sources.

Perhaps you might like to read this first. You might find it educational. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

No mate it was Allah who was the paedo apparently. I want to hear that story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

FTA69 wrote: »
    I think you'd be an idiot to dispute that grooming gangs exist and the fact they exist as a result of the problem amongst sections of a certain community and their attitudes toward women. I also think it would be silly to suggest the cops' 'hands were tied by political correctness' when the reality is that they just plain didn't give a sh*t about vulnerable Youth Reach-type girls from 'scumbag families' and the wrong part of town.

This is not a suggestion at all, but a fact. Two independent reports into these issues confirm that the authorities did not want to act as it would 'appear racist'.
    So, instead of having to deal with bad PR from the usual idiots, they sat on their hands as to 'not rock the boat'.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/13/alexis-jay-politicians-rotherham-report-child-sex-abuse-social-worker-claims-westminster-bbc-nhs
    she believes the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to the problem because of “their desire to accommodate a community that would be expected to vote Labour, to not rock the boat, to keep a lid on it, to hope it would go away

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Give over. I'm sick to my balls of hearing this 'HOW AM I A RACIST ISLAMISNOTARACE' spiel out of him and his mates. How is he a racist? Perhaps we can deduce that he's a racist due to the fact he was a member of multiple f*cking racist organisations in the past and currently supports racist organisations today? Let's look at this more closely; Robinson is a former member of the BNP, an openly racist party that engaged in Holocaust denial, pushed the idea that black people were inferior to white people, whose policies included deportation of blacks and Asians and who physically and brutally attacked minorities in the U.K. He was a member of this organisation for a year. He later says he didn't know the BNP was anti-black. If you believe that mate I've some magic beans to sell you.

He later joined the British Freedom Party, an organisation set up by former BNP members and members of the National Front - including people with convictions for racially motivated violence. Strike 2. He currently supports Generation Identity - an actual fascist organisation who espouse the fundamental whiteness of Europe and are white supremacists with the edges shaved off.

Proving how Tommy Robinson is a racist is as simple as looking at his past and present affiliations to political racists. Including ones which despised Irish people, making the fact some Irish people support him even more of a mystery to me.

What I'd love to know is what you or other fans of his think this charlatan is going to achieve? How is he going to stop nonces, by disrupting their trials so they get off scot free? Nice one. How is he going to fight Islamic extremism, by leading a bunch of p*ssed up football fans into Asian communities shouting {"Allah is a paedo"? }

This lad doesn't give a toss about child victims or Islamic extremism, he's a nasty opportunist jumping on issues to promote himself and the far right. Nothing more.

You said it in your post :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No mate it was Allah who was the paedo apparently. I want to hear that story.

admittedly that would be a better story.

markodaly wrote: »
    This is not a suggestion at all, but a fact. Two independent reports into these issues confirm that the authorities did not want to act as it would 'appear racist'.
    So, instead of having to deal with bad PR from the usual idiots, they sat on their hands as to 'not rock the boat'.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/13/alexis-jay-politicians-rotherham-report-child-sex-abuse-social-worker-claims-westminster-bbc-nhs

I've no doubt officialdom in all its forms failed those girls, the people who committed those crimes should be lifed off and anyone in the know should be banged up as well as far as I'm concerned.

The cops have gone to great pains to say they've avoided arresting people due to political correctness but it doesn't seem to stop them arresting and charging black and Asian people in massive numbers everywhere else and stopping and searching at a far higher rate. Cops over here (like in Ireland) lie to cover their arses and I suspect this is no different.

wes wrote: »
    Owen Jones has received threats for daring to comment on the topic, which we are discussing.

If we are discussing Tommy Robinson in isolation, how is he responsible for tweets sent to Own Jones. Isn't he in Jail?

Are the public figures who advocated a Yes vote responsible for similar treats made against David Quinn or Maria Steen? No, because of course that would be stupid. The people responsible for those tweets are the people who sent them, no one else...

If we are discussing Tommy Robinson in isolation, how is he responsible for tweets sent to Own Jones. Isn't he in Jail?

Are the public figures who advocated a Yes vote responsible for similar treats made against David Quinn or Maria Steen? No, because of course that would be stupid. The people responsible for those tweets are the people who sent them, no one else...

Nobody said he was responsible. It was a comment on the type of people that support tommy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Fine Gael used to be Nazi sympathizers and yet no acuses them of Anti Semitism.

The leading Irish political figures of that time were supporters of Nazi Germany. Flags were flown at half mast when Hitler died, among other acts of support. You can find a variety of articles online to confirm this. Tommy is well down the list of names that springs to mind when someone mentions antisemitism in the UK today to me.

OK then, explain in your own words how Muhammad was a pedophile. Remember to quote your sources.

Perhaps you might like to read this first. You might find it educational. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

This article was amended on 17 September 2012. It originally stated that King John was 44 when he married Isabella of Angoulême. This has been corrected.

She couldn't get her own history right.

• Advertisement

This article was amended on 17 September 2012. It originally stated that King John was 44 when he married Isabella of Angoulême. This has been corrected.

She couldn't get her own history right.

perhaps you should concentrate on the substantive part of the article.

I've no doubt officialdom in all its forms failed those girls, the people who committed those crimes should be lifed off and anyone in the know should be banged up as well as far as I'm concerned.

The cops have gone to great pains to say they've avoided arresting people due to political correctness but it doesn't seem to stop them arresting and charging black and Asian people in massive numbers everywhere else and stopping and searching at a far higher rate. Cops over here (like in Ireland) lie to cover their arses and I suspect this is no different.

So, you admit that the authorities and the police did in fact fail to act because of political correctness and to avoid the appearance of racism. Well kudos for that.

Regardless of anything else, this is the most shocking part of it all. I don't give a **** about Tommy Robinson or who ever he is called. I do give a **** about the state and the authorities turning a blind eye to such matters as to not rock the boat or that it may upset a core part of a certain constituency as it may cost them a few votes.

We had the same crap in Ireland for decades, where the main political parties would not make decisions or rock the boat when it came to the church and their morals. Who did that work out in the end? Not very well I think we can both agree.

Yet, here we are and something similar is happening across the water and the progressives are looking at each other like idiots hoping it would all go away. This is why people lose faith in 'liberal' politicians and spokespeople, because take away the venner of tolerance, they are very much authoritarian and machiavellian if there is a cost to be paid, to do what is morally right.

If the police and Labour did their job, there would be no Tommy Robinson. Focus on the cause, not the symptom.

Nobody said he was responsible. It was a comment on the type of people that support tommy.

But this thread is about Tommy Robinson, not the people who support him, even though its questionable if they all support him. Some people just want to **** with people on Twitter.

perhaps you should concentrate on the substantive part of the article.

She was a muslim for 9 years when she wrote it and like I said she couldn't get her own English history correct.

Lol explain how Allah was a paedophile?

He took an 8 year old girl as a wife, but some Islamic scholars say she was 12, which makes it OK I suppose... lol :pac:

And its safe to say there praising Muhammad when there shouting Allah as Muslims regard Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet.

• Advertisement

He took an 8 year old girl as a wife, but some Islamic scholars say she was 12, which makes it OK I suppose... lol :pac:

Who is Allah mate? If you're going to 'expose' Islam then at least know who and what you're on about.

Muhammad, did in fact marry Aisha when she was young and the age estimates between 12 and 19. Which wasn't at all uncommon for seventh century Arabia believe it or not. Likewise it wasn't uncommon in Europe until a few hundred years back with the Pope presiding over Royal marriages across Europe between men and girls; somehow we aren't denigrating Christianity or Europe as being inherently paedophilic though are we?

So, you admit that the authorities and the police did in fact fail to act because of political correctness and to avoid the appearance of racism. Well kudos for that.

Regardless of anything else, this is the most shocking part of it all. I don't give a **** about Tommy Robinson or who ever he is called. I do give a **** about the state and the authorities turning a blind eye to such matters as to not rock the boat or that it may upset a core part of a certain constituency as it may cost them a few votes.

We had the same crap in Ireland for decades, where the main political parties would not make decisions or rock the boat when it came to the church and their morals. Who did that work out in the end? Not very well I think we can both agree.

Yet, here we are and something similar is happening across the water and the progressives are looking at each other like idiots hoping it would all go away. This is why people lose faith in 'liberal' politicians and spokespeople, because take away the venner of tolerance, they are very much authoritarian and machiavellian if there is a cost to be paid, to do what is morally right.

If the police and Labour did their job, there would be no Tommy Robinson. Focus on the cause, not the symptom.

Did you read my post? I said the idea the cops were afraid to arrest ethnic minorities is bullsh*t because they seem to have a knack for doing it in record and disproportionate numbers across Britain's urban centres. I also said that like Ireland, they're liars who lie to cover their own arse. They didn't give a sh*t about these girls, didn't want to know and didn't care. Not at all an uncommon story when a poor girl comes forward with a story of rape and is dismissed by those who should have helped.

But aside from that, no argument from me - the council and the cops were a disgrace. Heads should roll.

I also agree with your last point totally, Labour and the like have allowed a vacuum with their antics, with their abandonment of working class communities and with their throwing of these people on the scrap heap. Racist arseholes like Robinson and the BNP will always exist, but it's only when working people are abandoned by elitists that no longer care about them is when these types will come to prominence. Tony Blair is as much to blame for Tommy Robinson as anything else.

Tommie didn't get arrested outside a courthouse of Catholics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Come now Mark, I made no such claim. You really have to do better than this.

First, you completely ignore the topic of the thread, and you now some how think I am blaming Yaxley-Lennon for threats from his fan club. The man is in jail, of course he isn't responsible for those threats.

I was making a point about the type of violent thugs who support him, and how a reporter who discussed his arrest, you know the topic we are discussing has received threats.

Come on now, enough with the strawmen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Muhammad, did in fact marry Aisha when she was young and the age estimates between 12 and 19. Which wasn't at all uncommon for seventh century Arabia believe it or not. Likewise it wasn't uncommon in Europe until a few hundred years back with the Pope presiding over Royal marriages across Europe between men and girls; somehow we aren't denigrating Christianity or Europe as being inherently paedophilic though are we?

Indeed. It's thought that Mary was between 12 and 14 when she married Joseph, who is said to be an 'old man' at the time.

Girls getting married at 12 wasn't unusual at that time.

Tommie the racist with a bit of green screen technology that would make Steven Spielberg proud. Its makes you think he`s in the same room as this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Give over. I'm sick to my balls of hearing this 'HOW AM I A RACIST ISLAMISNOTARACE' spiel out of him and his mates. How is he a racist? Perhaps we can deduce that he's a racist due to the fact he was a member of multiple f*cking racist organisations in the past and currently supports racist organisations today? Let's look at this more closely; Robinson is a former member of the BNP, an openly racist party that engaged in Holocaust denial, pushed the idea that black people were inferior to white people, whose policies included deportation of blacks and Asians and who physically and brutally attacked minorities in the U.K. He was a member of this organisation for a year. He later says he didn't know the BNP was anti-black. If you believe that mate I've some magic beans to sell you.

He later joined the British Freedom Party, an organisation set up by former BNP members and members of the National Front - including people with convictions for racially motivated violence. Strike 2. He currently supports Generation Identity - an actual fascist organisation who espouse the fundamental whiteness of Europe and are white supremacists with the edges shaved off.

Proving how Tommy Robinson is a racist is as simple as looking at his past and present affiliations to political racists. Including ones which despised Irish people, making the fact some Irish people support him even more of a mystery to me.

What I'd love to know is what you or other fans of his think this charlatan is going to achieve? How is he going to stop nonces, by disrupting their trials so they get off scot free? Nice one. How is he going to fight Islamic extremism, by leading a bunch of p*ssed up football fans into Asian communities shouting "Allah is a paedo"?

This lad doesn't give a toss about child victims or Islamic extremism, he's a nasty opportunist jumping on issues to promote himself and the far right. Nothing more.

Yeah yeah proof please.

Yeah yeah proof please.

Proof of what? That Robinson was in the BNP, the BFP and supports Generation Identity? Are you serious like, he's admitted it himself multiple times. It's on his Wikipedia page. He bloody discussed it with Andrew Neil on live television!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/16/tommy-robinson-bnp-edl-andrew-neil_n_3449252.html?guccounter=1

See above for him admitting he was a BNP member.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/28/britain-far-right-anti-islamic

British Freedom Party and Tommy.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/19/tommy-robinson-delivers-generation-identity-leaders-speech/

Tommy holding a rally in support of Generation Identity, an actual fascist and white supremacist group.

Is the picture coming clear to you yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

What I'd love to know is what you or other fans of his think this charlatan is going to achieve? How is he going to stop nonces, by disrupting their trials so they get off scot free? Nice one. How is he going to fight Islamic extremism, by leading a bunch of p*ssed up football fans into Asian communities shouting "Allah is a paedo"?

All of this waffle is discredited by this one video:

Waffle, you mean the facts I posted which Robinson admitted to on live television? Why then did he set up the BFP with loads of ex NF and BNP members? Why is he supporting Generation Identity?

More importantly, what does he hope to achieve and how does he hope to achieve it? Why is he jeopardising the trials of nonces if he wants them jailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dude_abided

Who is Allah mate? If you're going to 'expose' Islam then at least know who and what you're on about.

Ah classic whataboutism when used to contest anything to do with islam....

And source for being up to 19 I seem to remember 6-9 being more accurate...

Ah classic whataboutism when used to contest anything to do with islam....

And source for being up to 19 I seem to remember 6-9 being more accurate...

They say consummation took place after her menstruation. Which basically made Muhammad no different to anyone in historical Europe either. Trying to apply modern sexual standards to 1400 years ago is thick, and if we label entire civilisations "paedos" on that basis then it will also apply to us.

Does that not make sense like?

Source for Aisha's age is in the guardian article posted a page or two back.

Waffle, you mean the facts I posted which Robinson admitted to on live television? Why then did he set up the BFP with loads of ex NF and BNP members? Why is he supporting Generation Identity?

More importantly, what does he hope to achieve and how does he hope to achieve it? Why is he jeopardising the trials of nonces if he wants them jailed?

Why is he supporting BFP? God forbid anyone wants to actually debate the merits of immigration and come to the conclusion that parts are completely wrong. That you should instead just roll over and submit to a violent backwards religion.

The hypocrisy of the west is astounding at the moment. You must protest/referendum this, that and the other liberal issue. Another pertinent hashtag this week? What else can we find wrong with society...

Yet try and debate let alone start a movement against a religion that quite happily ignores any such progress and it's suddenly "racist" or any of the other bollix designed to shut down a conversation..

They say consummation took place after her menstruation. Which basically made Muhammad no different to anyone in historical Europe either. Trying to apply modern sexual standards to 1400 years ago is thick, and if we label entire civilisations "paedos" on that basis then it will also apply to us.

Some backwards farmer from some time in the past is not comparable to someone who wrote a violent book which is used to shape the morals of 1bn+ people.

And the Guardian is wrong. Even Islamic sites themselves are happy to cite the age...

quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

• Advertisement

Why is he supporting BFP? God forbid anyone wants to actually debate the merits of immigration and come to the conclusion that parts are completely wrong. That you should instead just roll over and submit to a violent backwards religion.

The hypocrisy of the west is astounding at the moment. You must protest/referendum this, that and the other liberal issue. Another pertinent hashtag this week? What else can we find wrong with society...

Yet try and debate let alone start a movement against a religion that quite happily ignores any such progress and it's suddenly "racist" or any of the other bollix designed to shut down a conversation..

The BNP is a racist organisation, the BFP was an organisation set up by members of the former.

You can put the word racist in quotations but the reality is that the BNP was and is racist as is the organisation Generation Identity.

Now you (not you specifically) may well believe in a white only Europe or dislike Muslims or black people; that's your perogative like. But that is a fundamentally discriminatory position to hold and people need to own that. You don't get to hang around with white supremacists, decry all Muslims as "enemy combatants" and then have a strop when someone calls you the r word. Because that's essentially what you're being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

and the BNP. Dont forget the BNP.

He says he went to one meeting when 17 or 18 (can't remember - think it was the Oxford speech) and brought his black friend along to a second meeting. When they wouldn't let him in he promptly resigned. No idea if that's true. Its definitely true that the EDL had members from lots of ethnic groups.

Some backwards farmer from some time in the past is not comparable to someone who wrote a violent book which is used to shape the morals of 1bn+ people.

And the Guardian is wrong. Even Islamic sites themselves are happy to cite the age...

quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” [3]

It was 1400 years ago so the age will never be known, I would be inclined to believe that Aisha was a very young girl at the time. What you seem to be missing is that this was the case in every part of the world, including Europe a thousand years after Muhammad's marriage.

And no, not just with backwards types but with official Royal marriages as well. Perhaps France and England are paedo states as a result?

It's not really an argument mate, it was 1400 years ago like. Criticise Islam because it's a load of fantastical sexist b*llocks, not because of the Aisha thing.

professore wrote: »
    He says he went to one meeting when 17 or 18 (can't remember - think it was the Oxford speech) and brought his black friend along to a second meeting. When they wouldn't let him in he promptly resigned. No idea if that's true. Its definitely true that the EDL had members from lots of ethnic groups.

He joined when he was 20 and was a member for a year. Apparently during this period he didn't discover that the most famous racist party in Britain was actually racist and he also didn't know who the leader was. Of a tiny political party. Come on like.

If someone told you they spent a year in SF and didn't know who Gerry Adams or the IRA were would you believe them?

You are right though, the EDL did attract some people from ethnic minorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

He joined when he was 20 and was a member for a year. Apparently during this period he didn't discover that the most famous racist party in Britain was actually racist and he also didn't know who the leader was. Of a tiny political party. Come on like.

If someone told you they spent a year in SF and didn't know who Gerry Adams or the IRA were would you believe them?

Including anti Muslim nutters of Indian origin but that was ok because they was black innit!

It's this simple. No one would dispute (except maybe the Iona Institute) that the Catholic Church harboured paedophiles and rapists, and practiced institutionalised misogyny. Not the same thing as saying all catholics are evil.

Say the same thing about Muslims in the UK - which is all true in spades - and you are branded a racist. I've listened to several videos of Tommy Robinson and that's all he ever said in them. Maybe he was Hitler incarnate in the past - he certainly isn't now, or if he is he is hiding it well. The only fascists I see in this story are the British state.

It's horrific to me that such large scale organised child rape is going virtually unreported. And it is virtually unreported compared to far lesser evils. Are people seriously OK with this?

People can change. Maajid Nawaz for one - he was a hard-line Muslim extremist looking to set up a caliphate and has totally transformed his opinion.

Maybe he is a neo nazi - doesn't change the crap way this is all being handled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Nawaz book worth a read. Surprised he is not on mainstream media more

Yeah hard to swallow. Why do you think people from other ethnic minorities would join the EDL? A party with at least a reputation for being far right? Maybe because their children were being raped and the authorities turned a blind eye?

seachto7 wrote: »
    Nawaz book worth a read. Surprised he is not on mainstream media more
    Planning to read it. Have one of Ayaan Hirsi Ali's books on the way. She is a fantastic and brave woman.

• Advertisement

Yeah hard to swallow. Why do you think people from other ethnic minorities would join the EDL? A party with at least a reputation for being far right? Maybe because their children were being raped and the authorities turned a blind eye?

The girls targeted were white, a lot of people from ethnic minority backgrounds don’t like other minorities. I imagine there’s a lot of black people in Luton and Bradford who don’t like Pakistanis. There’s Turks who hate Kurds, East EuropeNs who hate everyone else etc. It’s not uncommon.

And by the way there is definitely a deeply sexist and abusive trend amongst sections of the Pakistani community in parts of England, absolutely no doubt about that. Would I stretch that to all Muslims being a danger to cvilisation or “enemy combatants” as Tommy describes, no I wouldn’t.

Would I stretch that to all Muslims being a danger to cvilisation or “enemy combatants” as Tommy describes, no I wouldn’t.

That's not at issue here. What's at issue is the "maximum extent of the law" approach taken for someone speaking his mind and saying stuff others are just not saying, while allowing others in society to make blatantly racist statements against whites and women (when it's OK to beat your wife, and how to do it correctly for example) with no sanction, or no investigation into "mortgage fraud".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36413037

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭johnp001

That's not at issue here. What's at issue is the "maximum extent of the law" approach taken for someone speaking his mind and saying stuff others are just not saying, while allowing others in society to make blatantly racist statements against whites and women (when it's OK to beat your wife, and how to do it correctly for example) with no sanction, or no investigation into "mortgage fraud".

And to go one step further what's at issue isn't the biased application of the "maximum extent of the law" it's simply the elongation of that maximum extent.

Whether my views make me part of the "moral majority" or the "oppressed dissidents" on any given issue I am very concerned to be living in times when the powers of governments are being expanded to criminalize and punish people speaking their mind or even making blatantly racist statements.

johnp001 wrote: »
    And to go one step further what's at issue isn't the biased application of the "maximum extent of the law" it's simply the elongation of that maximum extent.

Whether my views make me part of the "moral majority" or the "oppressed dissidents" on any given issue I am very concerned to be living in times when the powers of governments are being expanded to criminalize and punish people speaking their mind or even making blatantly racist statements.

tommy wasn't jailed for "speaking his mind".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Great justifying pedos from history, I’m sure the Pakistani rape gangs use some of your arguements to justify the rape of children in their own minds then again they are racist thugs themselves and see these poor working class girls as sub human as they are not Muslim. They should be chemically castrated the lot of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

tommy wasn't jailed for "speaking his mind".
    They know.

They don't care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

Great justifying pedos from history, I’m sure the Pakistani rape gangs use some of your arguements to justify the rape of children in their own minds then again they are racist thugs themselves and see these poor working class girls as sub human as they are not Muslim. They should be chemically castrated the lot of them!

Where is he justifying pedos ?

Ohh it is Hyperbole Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

weisses wrote: »
    Where is he justifying pedos ?

Ohh it is Hyperbole Friday

lol your are great craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

No-one is justifying it. They are saying that you can't make a judgement on an entire group today based on what happened thousands of years ago.

I don't think greeks are all paedophiles today because ancient greeks buggered young boys. And even if you showed me a child abuser in Greece today and pointed out that the greeks once had a history of it, I still wouldn't think the two were related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

lol your are great craic!

I know

Can you at least try to make a coherent argument as to how/why the poster is justifying pedos from History ?

They should be chemically castrated the lot of them!
    Doesn't work, just should be stoned to death in an honour killing like they do to there wives and sisters.

Any links to show of the mistrial that Tommie has caused yet lads??????

Ye know there isn't

Ye don`t care.............

Not every muslim is bad, not every white person is a racist or bigot because they say something about islam but that doesn't fit yer narrative.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement