Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

You find it abhorrent that I wish to protect my own nation and country from a crowd that will want to destroy it because they are under the illusion that our grandads invaded their grandads back and took them to America a few hundred years back?.

I never said "Kill the Poor" its usually the poor working class natives that have to suffer in working class towns like Stafford, Telford and Rotherham. There are 55 no go zones in Sweden.

I find it abhorrent but they bring no benefits to our society, they have no skills demand reparation (ie white privilege and diversity quotas) and the long term benefits seem to be them to be more likely to end up in the prison system.

No I find it abhorrent that you have no issue punishing or removing rights from people for the actions of others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

There are 55 no go zones in Sweden.

This is a wind-up, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Did you ever reveal the source of your figures? You claim they make up 30% of the prison population yet this article (based on figures produced for parliament) says 15%.

From your "fitting in" comment you seem to think the majority are migrants. Do you have anything to support that?

Actually it was Irish travellers that were 30% of the Irish prison Population (Prime time 15 years ago). I stand corrected, but it is still a staggering 300% more likely to end up in prison if you are more muslim.

Well as for the "migrants", well most muslims are claiming to fleeing from muslim oppression and when they arrive where is the first place they head? Down to the mosque. I am not opposed to any man practicing his religion but if it is a security risk then we dont need it here. Notice all the countries that dont have muslim violence have a ban on these migrants? Hungary, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Poland?

This is a wind-up, isn't it?

What do you think in the rape capital of Europe?

What do you think Parallel Legal Structure means?

No I find it abhorrent that you have no issue punishing or removing rights from people for the actions of others.

whaooooo !!! I am not intent on removing those rights. IT is NOT a right to enter a country without declaring your intent or business and being able to support yourself and you will conform to our legal system other wise it is a takeover.

Remember that time Jude Law and his buddies went to the Calais camp and they got a hiding, robbed and their mobile phones were taken off them? I am not intent on taking anyones rights away but defending Irish citizens rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12f7NZeb6eY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

What do you think in the rape capital of Europe?

What do you think Parallel Legal Structure means?

There aren't no go zones in Sweden. This had been disproved so many times I'm getting sick of having to address it. The police there mentioned areas of heightened criminality or what the swedish police called "vunerable areas". Think Sheriff St or Corduff. It's areas where they need to have a greater presence. If you google it you'll even find some of the right wing guys who were talking about no go zones in europe heading to visit them and saying that they're actually ok.

There are no no-go zones. ok. Just google it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Actually it was Irish travellers that were 30% of the Irish prison Population (Prime time 15 years ago). I stand corrected, but it is still a staggering 300% more likely to end up in prison if you are more muslim.

So your number was both wrong, about a completely different group, and wildly out of date. That is impressive

Well as for the "migrants", well most muslims are claiming to fleeing from muslim oppression and when they arrive where is the first place they head? Down to the mosque. I am not opposed to any man practicing his religion but if it is a security risk then we dont need it here. Notice all the countries that dont have muslim violence have a ban on these migrants? Hungary, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Poland?

Most of those countries dont have colonial ties to muslim majority countries like india and pakistan so this is not in the least surprising. what percentage of the muslim prison population are comprised of migrants? Please note that somebody born in britain is not a migrant.

Most of those countries dont have colonial ties to muslim majority countries like india and pakistan so this is not in the least surprising. what percentage of the muslim prison population are comprised of migrants? Please note that somebody born in britain is not a migrant.

Its not the first generation that you need to worry about its the second generation. This is not something new some of the most vicious members of the INLA were 2nd Generation Irish born in the UK. The same thing is happening in both German and French Islamic Terrorist attacks.

Nip it in the bud when it is young.

Its not the first generation that you need to worry about its the second generation. This is not something new some of the most vicious members of the INLA were 2nd Generation Irish born in the UK. The same thing is happening in both German and French Islamic Terrorist attacks.

so why are you so worried about migrants?

• Advertisement

So what is your plan for dealing with the travelers in Ireland and Muslims in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Do you think it is a "little" high or "very" high? Do you work in insurance ...... ? Guess not. That is an astronomic number as a percentage. Just you wait until they get to the second generation. Once they work out they have problems fitting in they become very aggressive.

Before you counter it with the old chestnut about all the Irish in Britain, My father was in England from '58 to '73 and It would have motivated the Irish government to find a solution to Northern Ireland much faster if there had been a travel ban on Irish citizens. The difference between Post WW2 Britain and Post Celtic Tiger Ireland is we dont migrant workers or migrant that will never be financially independent

....what?

so why are you so worried about migrants?

I am worried that in 15 years the place will end up like in Lebanon. In the 1930's Lebanon was called the "Paris of the East", very similar to our own Celtic Tiger (wealthy, permissive, educated). Then in the late 1940's they took in Palestinian refugees and and well then they had civil unrest which became civil war and then purging Christians. That will be our fate too in time.

The first stage of this is the implementation of Halal. The next stage is education system and the building of Mosques.......The next will be the accommodations for Sharia law.

So what is your plan for dealing with the travelers in Ireland and Muslims in the UK?

Complex question. Firstly I am not big enough to implement a plan. Second they are two separate issues both Travellers and Muslims. Thirdly the UK is both out of my reach and is already on a road to decline as British culture.

As I cannot influence it and will be too old to do anything, I will retire to the next front line where is Islam terror is not tolerated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

I am worried that in 15 years the place will end up like in Lebanon. In the 1930's Lebanon was called the "Paris of the East", very similar to our own Celtic Tiger (wealthy, permissive, educated). Then in the late 1940's they took in Palestinian refugees and and well then they had civil unrest which became civil war and then purging Christians. That will be our fate too in time.

The first stage of this is the implementation of Halal. The next stage is education system and the building of Mosques.......The next will be the accommodations for Sharia law.

You can thank our Israeli friends for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Grayson wrote: »
    There aren't no go zones in Sweden. This had been disproved so many times I'm getting sick of having to address it. The police there mentioned areas of heightened criminality or what the swedish police called "vunerable areas". Think Sheriff St or Corduff. It's areas where they need to have a greater presence. If you google it you'll even find some of the right wing guys who were talking about no go zones in europe heading to visit them and saying that they're actually ok.

There are no no-go zones. ok. Just google it.

The Swedish military is often deployed to certain areas in order to guarantee security and allow the police to perform their duties. There have been grenade attacks on police stations.

Yes, there are no-go zones, they just aren't called those officially as it goes against the political narrative espoused by the current political leadership in Sweden and they attempt to hide it by using the military to secure areas like Malmo so the police can operate in relative safety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

I will retire to the next front line where is Islam terror is not tolerated.

So you can stay at home so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

This is not something new some of the most vicious members of the INLA were 2nd Generation Irish born in the UK.

Like who? I can think of only one or two Irps who were second generation.

FTA69 wrote: »
    Like who? I can think of only one or two Irps who were second generation.

Yep they were there allright and they were involved in a few kidnappings and murders. In saying that there was a female member of the aristocracy who was in the IRA as well. Funnily enough after she was caught she was whisked away and never heard of again. Property of MI6?

weisses wrote: »
    So you can stay at home so

"Aligning with Islam is like feeding a crocodile in the hope it eats you last"

weisses wrote: »
    You can thank our Israeli friends for that

As I have no beef with the Israelis, I see no point in aggravating them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Yep they were there allright and they were involved in a few kidnappings and murders. In saying that there was a female member of the aristocracy who was in the IRA as well. Funnily enough after she was caught she was whisked away and never heard of again. Property of MI6?

Mate you're spoofing. The INLA definitely had some headbangers but they were homegrown here.

The woman you're referring to is Rose Dugdale; when I lived in Ireland I came across Rose many times and she is a humble and decent person, a Republican activist akin to any of the greats of those who participated in the movement before her. She was a mentor to young Republicans and lives in Dublin today enjoying a well deserved retirement after years of struggle and imprisonment.

Stop going on about stuff you've no clue about because you'll be caught out.

[QUOTE=FTA69;107186544
    The woman you're referring to is Rose Dugdale; when I lived in Ireland I came across Rose many times and she is a humble and decent person, a Republican activist akin to any of the greats of those who participated in the movement before her. She was a mentor to young Republicans and lives in Dublin today enjoying a well deserved retirement after years of struggle and imprisonment.
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you for that piece. Seems like a lovely gun totting "Ma Baker" type, like if your granny did crack. "Mentor to young Republicans"? Like encouraging them to getting themselves locked up or shot?

God she does have one rap sheet. I am glad she is retired. I wouldnt like to see her coming up old Skooters driveway on her zimmer frame with a Thompson

Thank you for that piece. Seems like a lovely gun totting "Ma Baker" type, like if your granny did crack. "Mentor to young Republicans"? Like encouraging them to getting themselves locked up or shot?

God she does have one rap sheet. I am glad she is retired. I wouldnt like to see her coming up old Skooters driveway on her zimmer frame with a Thompson

so much for
    after she was caught she was whisked away and never heard of again. Property of MI6?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

You must spend your spare time reading junk novels like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/INVASION-Military-Action-Thriller-Invasion-ebook/dp/B004I438XA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528466732&sr=8-1&keywords=invasion+dc+alden & scaring yourself. :D

ZeroThreat wrote: »

Never heard of it... are you saying that Lebanon is a fantasy country and there was no civil war there? Christians arent persecuted there? That the place hasnt turned from an regional economic success to well..... crap hole? All in the space of 60 years? I hope you have a good exit strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

People from a free Tommy Robinson march and naked bike ride have arrived in the same spot and are now mixed together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

That's a crowd concerned with the victims of sexual assault and exploitation if ever I saw one.

That's a crowd concerned with the victims of sexual assault and exploitation if ever I saw one.

They probably saw a dark skinned copper and lost it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell you that none of those fine, upstanding citizens could possibly be racists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You don't care either.

What did you do about it? You don't give a damn.

Do you mean those crooked cops who covered up Rotherham, Telford, Stafford ....... along with Labour politicians? Where were the police?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

You don't care either.

I didn't attempt to let paedophiles go unpunished or wreck horseboxes for a start.

What did you do?

Do you mean those crooked cops who covered up Rotherham, Telford, Stafford ....... along with Labour politicians? Where were the police?

Same coppers in the video is it?

You don't care either.

I campaigned for a repeal of the 8th so that women who become pregnant as a result of sexual assault could avail of a termination.

Or do you mean that to care about what happened to the victims of rotherham. Because no-one has excused the abuse that happened there. Or do you mean that I have to keep banging on about muslims being bad? Maybe I should head to the courts during my lunch break and attempt to cause a mistrial in an abuse case. Maybe I should be inspired to run over a load of muslims like that asshole supporter of Tommy Robinsons. Or should I just trash the place like the scum in that video.

Just as a matter of interest, what did you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Hitler salutes, tourist bus taken over, police attacked, fine bunch of patriots. They will be forming a new group in prison, the anal defense league adl.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I don't blame them. If I was surrounded by Islamic terrorists I'd be protesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

You don't care either.

That's a pretty big assumption. I imagine like most intelligent human beings, they support the reporting and conviction of such crimes. Just to expand on that a bit, I don't support labeling an entire Muslim community because of it. I also don't think people like Tommy should be able to have a get out of jail free card for ignoring court orders.

I really don't think Tommy gives a **** about anyone, he put his youtube hits above protecting minors in the case. His supporter's behaviour today does a great job of illustrating the type of people he appeals to though.
    Taytoland wrote: »
    I don't blame them. If I was surrounded by Islamic terrorists I'd be protesting too.

You'd be behaving like a football hooligan? They're not surrounded by 'Islamic terrorists' btw.

Anyone else think those guys have played too much dead rising?

• Advertisement

Was the terrorist in the horse box?

pitifulgod wrote: »
    That's a pretty big assumption. I imagine like most intelligent human beings, they support the reporting and conviction of such crimes. Just to expand on that a bit, I don't support labeling an entire Muslim community because of it. I also don't think people like Tommy should be able to have a get out of jail free card for ignoring court orders.

I really don't think Tommy gives a **** about anyone, he put his youtube hits above protecting minors in the case. His supporter's behaviour today does a great job of illustrating the type of people he appeals to though.

FAKE NEWS!!!

He was on facebook live ;)

not to legitimise your bizarre claim of anyone being surrounded by islamic terrorists, but

if you were in fact surrounded by islamic terrorists.....conormcgregoryouddonuthin.gif

Was the terrorist in the horse box?

To be fair, they were surrounding the horse box, not the other way round.

Same coppers in the video is it?

Different People, same organisation. Cover up and hide the offenders and prosecute those who uphold the law.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Traffic cones today, plastic furniture when the world cup starts

• Advertisement

Different People, same organisation. Cover up and hide the offenders and prosecute those who uphold the law.

So are you condoning the actions of the people in the video? You believe their actions will fix the issue of child abuse?

So are you condoning the actions of the people in the video? You believe their actions will fix the issue of child abuse?

I believe it is high lighting a topic that is very serious and the Home Office/ Police and Politicians are ignoring and when caught letting the offenders off. Are you suggesting that child abuse isnt a problem in Northern England?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

pitifulgod wrote: »
    You don't care either.

You'd be behaving like a football hooligan? They're not surrounded by 'Islamic terrorists' btw.
    Seeing their own land polluted with Islamic fascists, Islamic terrorists, calls for Sharia law, Islamic grooming rape gangs and so on. So yes, I'd be protesting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

If those idiots are 'surrounded by Islamic terrorists', and they've yet to be blown up, then that's the last bit of respect I had for ISIS gone right out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

I believe it is high lighting a topic that is very serious and the Home Office/ Police and Politicians are ignoring and when caught letting the offenders off. Are you suggesting that child abuse isnt a problem in Northern England?

We must have watched a very different video.
    Seeing their own land polluted with Islamic fascists, Islamic terrorists, calls for Sharia law, Islamic grooming rape gangs and so on. So yes, I'd be protesting that.

Erm, that wasn't protesting.... That was some football hooligans out for a rampage. Thing that fascinates with people such as yourself is that you outright ignore when a bunch of racists go out and break the law. I'm seeing very little difference between that group and Tommy's football factory years.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement