Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreasonable ban from After Hours, again

Options
  • 26-05-2018 12:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

One cannot express any opinion which does not conform with the echo chamber.

Moderators let either emotions and biases cloud thier judgment, leading to the suppression of reasonable debate and balance.

They also display a very poor and limited sense of humour.

I was banned for a simple joke. Let's quickly overturn this embarrassing injustice so we can all save face.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Is that an attempt at a haiku or are you appealing something on a meritorious basis?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Is that an attempt at a haiku or are you appealing something on a meritorious basis?

I don't understand your question.

Putinbot imposed an unreasonable ban. Let's go ahead and undo that.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I suspect hullaballoo was trying to establish what the ban was for and what your grounds for disputing it are. Alternatively you seem to be referring to "opinions" expressed in the forum, which does not seem to be reflective of the post you were banned for

However before we get there I note your ban was imposed within an hour of you starting this thread. Have you followed the dispute process and attempted to resolve your dispute directly with the banning mod?

If so maybe you could provide more background to your ban, and be prepared to share your discussion with the mod with the CMod who looks at this

If not please do so as this appeal should not proceed until that step is completed

Thanks

That sounds like an awful lot of work. Not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As poster is not continuing with DRP, marking as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement