Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to find roommates?

• 26-05-2018 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Bit of a different post here, hopefully in right place

So I was supposed to give a deposit for a room share I was due to move in to in 3 weeks but it fell through this morning.

Basically I have my heart set on renting a place in the strand apartments on O’Callaghans strand (nicest built in the city, convenience for work commute etc) with 1 or 2 others... don’t think I’d be happy living elsewhere in the city so I’m a bit picky lol.

2 bedroom apartments in there come up every so often and are in high demand and I’m pretty much looking for someone who’d be interested in going in on one of them together and co-signing the lease. Looking to move in at the start of July but as I mentioned, they don’t come up very often so I’m willing to wait for one (seen about 4 of them on daft in the last 4 months). It’s probably a long shot but I’m just looking for someone in the same boat as me and would be willing to share one that comes up soon.

Comments

Advertisement