Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

636 sporter or recommendations for clay shooting shot gun

Options
  • 26-05-2018 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Does anyone know what I should expect to pay for a 636 sporter in good nick? Also has anyone any recommendations for a good sporting shotgun? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Do you mean a 686 silver pigeon one? You'd be looking at paying €1,100-€1400 second hand pending on the condition of the gun. They're a very good gun, I've never had a bit of trouble with mine.

I'd recommend getting the upgraded wood because the standard wood is a bit plain.

What is your price range?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

686e or miroku mk38 sporter

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doylerzz

Do you mean a 686 silver pigeon one? You'd be looking at paying €1,100-€1400 second hand pending on the condition of the gun. They're a very good gun, I've never had a bit of trouble with mine.

I'd recommend getting the upgraded wood because the standard wood is a bit plain.

What is your price range?

Thanks,Hmm maybe that’s what I’m thinking of..I’m looking to spend about 1500 hundred I’d say but not sure what gun to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

Not being smart but the one that fits you best. Secondary to that would be make in my opinion. But i would go for one of the more reputable manufacturers but not at the cost of gun fit.

Advertisement