Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPPR exemption proof

Options
  • 27-05-2018 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi there,

Applying to Dublin city council to NPPR exemption as address has been our primary residence. Need to supply proof for 2012-2013.

Have electric ireland bill sent from 2013, but the 2012 I requested is from our old address!

Have bank statement from online banking, has no date of statement as such (just says "forward") but the transactions are dated in 2012. Would these been acceptable? Application form will accept bank statements but not sure of they mean the original.

Anyone any experience with this with DCC?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭goofy141

Have you anything else you could use? I was missing something and they accepted official correspondence from Revenue (Fingal)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sophfudge

I had the same issue with south dublin cc and they sent me a declaration which my solicitor and i signed

Advertisement