Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant make calls

Options
  • 27-05-2018 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have an active ' calls to any network' deal where i need to top up by 10 euro a month. 
    I topped up on 21 may but am unable to make outgoing calls. My eir online account looks normal and says my talk deal is active
    please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi
    I have an active ' calls to any network' deal where i need to top up by 10 euro a month. 
    I topped up on 21 may but am unable to make outgoing calls. My eir online account looks normal and says my talk deal is active
    please advise
    Hi Cunning Stunt ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I have sent my details via PM 2 days ago with no response. I still cant make calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭RGB LDN

I have sent my details via PM 2 days ago with no response. I still cant make calls
    What network connection do you have?
    If your phone's on 3G, try switching to 2G and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

thanks for the replies (or lack there of)
    The problem is resolved.

Advertisement