Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you find a one night stand

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I havn't actually met one person off Tinder yet and I'm on it a few months now. Nobody sticks around long enough to chat. Or if they do it just tapers off, and I'm a pretty impatient person in general myself so I wouldn't be into endless texting myself. It's just nothing has reaching arrangements stages yet. Who will be my first Tinder meet.... Hhmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

I havn't actually met one person off Tinder yet and I'm on it a few months now. Nobody sticks around long enough to chat. Or if they do it just tapers off, and I'm a pretty impatient person in general myself so I wouldn't be into endless texting myself. It's just nothing has reaching arrangements stages yet. Who will be my first Tinder meet.... Hhmmmm....

Tinder is dead, true love waits in the chipper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

There's a joke in there somewhere, something involving sloppy kebabs or battered sausages - let me think about it for a bit:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Minister wrote: »
    Where.....the Midlands? Did ya go for chips😉?

Aha, rumbled!

Have to say I was out of that chipper like a shot after the transvestite started coming on to me. "howaye luv, fancy a one & one??" And he was an ugly oul' yoke too. Might be convincing if you had enough drink taken. Says he got into it about three years ago. Started describing how he faked the lady bits with some off cuts (he works in a meat processing plant, apparently. Seems somehow appropriate). That was enough for me. Zoom!!!!!!!

last thing I heard as I ran down the street was ".....don't worry luv, I won't tell yer missus". Yeah right, we've heard THAT one before. Fool us boardsies once, I say...
    and now a moments silence for a fallen comrade...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Shocking smell of fish in here.

What is love?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭McCrack

Baby dont hurt me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

no, more!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 swaner

Business trips when I am away and hookup sites when I am at home. 
    Also, "combined" technique is something I started experimenting in past months: when I know where I will go in next 2 months, I use all hookup sites and apps to make communication with women in that city, so I think you can imagine what happens when I got there :) Not every time but had some luck until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

swaner wrote: »
    Also, "combined" technique is something I started experimenting in past months: when I know where I will go in next 2 months, I use all hookup sites and apps to make communication with women in that city, so I think you can imagine what happens when I got there :) Not every time but had some luck until now.

Great - good man yourself.

El Tarangu wrote: »
    swaner wrote: »
    Also, "combined" technique is something I started experimenting in past months: when I know where I will go in next 2 months, I use all hookup sites and apps to make communication with women in that city, so I think you can imagine what happens when I got there :) Not every time but had some luck until now.

Great - good man yourself.
    Well, I am not sure that I understand your comment...? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

And they say romance is dead

Any Street in Galway City between the hours of 4am and 6am approx. Apparently so anyway.....

And they say romance is dead
    Yap! :) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

I'm 41.

I'm 27 stone.

My hair is falling out and I recently lost my job.

I'm not getting any casual fanny any time soon. Certainly not without paying for it..

Youre far more likely to find me **** and crying and twitching my arsehole with an empty vodka bottle.

I'm 41.

I'm 27 stone.

I'm not getting any casual fanny any time soon. Certainly not without paying for it..

Youre far more likely to find me **** and crying and twitching my arsehole with an empty vodka bottle.
    I understand you, but with some effort, everything can be changed, so don't be depressed, try to do something to change that situation. That is my friendly advice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

I'm 41.

I'm 27 stone.

How does one twitch their arsehole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

professore wrote: »
    How does one twitch their arsehole?

Twitch stream?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Twitch stream?

I don't understand this... ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Swaner is pretty thick in fairness. Seems to be no obstacle to him getting the ride though.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Happy birthday to my favourite thread on boards.

Long gone, never forgotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭yellowpostit01

Just after reading this thread. I'll raise a glass to our fallen comrade TrevK

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement