Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barber for cut and hair dye colouring in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-05-2018 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Anyone got some good city centre recommendations for this?

Preferably ones cheaper than the 60 euro quotes I'm seeing online. What I usually do is bring my own Just For Men hair colour and my previous barber did it for 20 quid.

He's since moved abroad so I'm looking for a new one that will let me do similar (bring my own coloring) and do it for a similar price

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

I have been going to Riga Rose for 10 years for a cut and dye and pay 30 EUR. They are located near Smithfield, 1 Grangegorman Lower.

Not sure if you can bring your own dye though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Dye your hair at home and then go to any barber you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭wonderwall900

bigar wrote: »
    I have been going to Riga Rose for 10 years for a cut and dye and pay 30 EUR. They are located near Smithfield, 1 Grangegorman Lower.

Not sure if you can bring your own dye though.

This looks like a mixed salon? https://www.treatwell.ie/place/riga-rose-hair-design/

That's rare enough these days

Any particular stylist you'd recommend there?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Preferably ones cheaper than the 60 euro quotes I'm seeing online. What I usually do is bring my own Just For Men hair colour and my previous barber did it for 20 quid.

He's since moved abroad so I'm looking for a new one that will let me do similar (bring my own coloring) and do it for a similar price

He might have found that if he charged 60 euro he might not have felt the need to leave the country.

Just for men is simple enough to apply on someone else. All you need is gloves. Do you have someone who could do it for you? Friend, partner etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭wonderwall900

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    He might have found that if he charged 60 euro he might not have felt the need to leave the country.

You're presuming him leaving the country wasn't his own choice

• Advertisement
Advertisement