Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote working

Options
  • 28-05-2018 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Anyone got any good spots in and around Dublin 15 for when they're working remotely?

Normally I use the desktop in the house but nice to get out every so often for just a change of wallpaper. I tried the Starbucks and Costa's up in Blanch shopping centre but the background music they play is just a bit too loud in case I ever need to take a call. Anyone have any suggestions of places I could try?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Insomnia in Blanchardstown is very quiet most of the time. Can't recall if they play music but if they do I never noticed. Plenty of space there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

The Betelnut café/foyer area outside the Draoicht theatre opposite the Blanch centre (next to Leisureplex) can be quiet during the daytime (as long as there are no shows/performances) as you don't get shopping centre patrons going there too much.

The little Starbucks just before the Odeon cinema is surprisingly quiet enough during the day also.&#160

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

I've used the lobby in the Castleknock hotel the odd time. Insomnia in Blanch village is a good shout too.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

..oh and The Crowneplaza lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

Ah I completely forgot about the insomnia in the village.
    Great ideas to use the hotel lobbies. Nice one :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement