Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coeliac friendly places to eat

• 28-05-2018 10:24am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of places in Limerick that would be good at catering for Coeliacs?

I know that most places offer some suggestions according to their menus, but does anyone have any experience with certain places.

Looking mostly for lunches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 diancecht

I don't have coeliac disease myself, but I do know Lana offer a good selection of gluten-free options! Perfect for lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Azur have pretty much every option on their menu available gluten free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

La Cucina offer great GF menu, and Freddy's Bistro offer a full GF menu. To be fair most places in Limerick are fairly good, with the exception of Marco Polo and Texas Steakhouse (which are ****e anyways)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Brilliant - thanks very much everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

Somewhat related, Lidl have boxes of gluten free cornettos that are really nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement