Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carroll's Quay parking

Options
  • 28-05-2018 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Just double checking, but if I'm going east along Lavitt's quay etc, and want to get to the Q-Parking on Carroll's Quay, I have to turn left at Patrick's bridge and turn back on myself, right?

I don't see any way of getting into the parking if I turn left onto Christy Ring bridge. I guess I could try a right turn off Carroll's Quay, but the road markings and traffic indicate that would be tricky if not outright illegal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

You can go past the car park and turn right 100m further up onto Leitrim St, then turn right onto Devonshire St and left back onto carroll's quay to enter from the entrance on that st.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Thanks. Bit convoluted, but actually probably quicker than dealing with the lights and traffic up and back.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

You can also enter that car park from the rear. Turn off Camden Quay down the side of Camden Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Cars do turn in coming from Christy ring bridge.

Advertisement