Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damage

Options
  • 28-05-2018 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭

An eircon van keeps driving over a newly prepared lawn, considerable damage has been caused. The van and reg have been photographed . I have given up trying to contact eir, keep getting cut off. This malicious costly damage will force me to get details of van driver /insurance details through the gardai if I keep getting ignored. Details of location and van plus damages caused available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its OpenEir not Eir that have field staff.

Email the photos to CustomerCare@OpenEir.ie and they might help you. Maybe. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

galwayrush wrote: »
    An eircon van keeps driving over a newly prepared lawn, considerable damage has been caused. The van and reg have been photographed . I have given up trying to contact eir, keep getting cut off. This malicious costly damage will force me to get details of van driver /insurance details through the gardai if I keep getting ignored. Details of location and van plus damages caused available.
    Hi galwayrush, 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I understand this is frustrating.  

Feel free to PM me the details you have and I'll investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement