Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Credit Card on 365 Online

Options
  • 28-05-2018 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently changed my account from BOL to 365, everything transferred perfect.

When I went to 365 to add my company credit card I got back a message saying

[font=Arial, sans-serif]only a nominated user can view a credit card account online. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I am the only user of the credit card, is there a way to add a business credit card to 365?[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Jacksn,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

The title on the account must match the title on the business credit card account.

If these differ it wouldn't be possible to add the credit to your 365 online. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

Hi Kareana

many thanks, the card appear as ..

My Company Name Ltd
    My Real Name

The 365 account is in My Company Name Ltd

Can I change the card to remove my real name?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply jacksn,

Let me check this out for you with our credit card team and I will get back to you here with a update as soon as it avail.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

Hi Kareana

Its ok i got it sorted thanks

Hi Jackson,

I have just spoken to our colleagues in credit cards and they have confirmed that you must be the nominated user on 365 and the name must match the name on the credit card for the card to be added for viewing.

If both nominated user and the name on the CC are the same it should be no issues, if not then it would not be possible to add the CC for viewing.

I hope this makes sense to you and if you have any further queries regarding this just let me know. 

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement
Advertisement