Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Couples going to the toilet together.

• 28-05-2018 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭

Hey. I'm just wondering is this normal behaviour. My room in my flat is near the toilet and I hear everything also the walls are paper thin. They go in there together for pisses and ****s and also I hear them after sex going in to use the bidet. Is this normal behaviour? I never do this thing with my girlfriend.
    Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hey. I'm just wondering is this normal behaviour. My room in my flat is near the toilet and I hear everything also the walls are paper thin. They go in there together for pisses and ****s and also I hear them after sex going in to use the bidet. Is this normal behaviour? I never do this thing.

Are you constipated OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Sounds like one uses the sink while to other uses the toilet that or are they really taking dumps on each other.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Hey. I'm just wondering is this normal behaviour. My room in my flat is near the toilet and I hear everything also the walls are paper thin. They go in there together for pisses and ****s and also I hear them after sex going in to use the bidet. Is this normal behaviour? I never do this thing with my girlfriend.

Golden showerz!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭circadian

A bidet in the bathroom AND paper thin walls?

Something doesn't add up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

They use a bidet after a ride? Well, lah dee fucking dah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

I'd love to ask my flatmate why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tmh106

I'd love to ask my flatmate why.

Go ahead and ask them. Given they are comfortable using the bathroom at the same time, I doubt they will be too fazed by your question.

As to your question as to whether it is normal behaviour, I don't feel qualified to answer. However my wife and I regularly do this (for practical rather than sexual reason, before anyone asks) and I'm very comfortable with our level of normalness. I think once you've lived with someone a while and are really comfortable with them, it's no big deal.

tmh106 wrote: »
    Go ahead and ask them. Given they are comfortable using the bathroom at the same time, I doubt they will be too fazed by your question.

As to your question as to whether it is normal behaviour, I don't feel qualified to answer. However my wife and I regularly do this (for practical rather than sexual reason, before anyone asks) and I'm very comfortable with our level of normalness. I think once you've lived with someone a while and are really comfortable with them, it's no big deal.

I wouldn't be able to do it man. For me the toilet is the last bastion of human freedom and alone time that we have. Now if it was to save time or something whilst the other person is in the shower then I can see where your coming from. But to just lounge around while the other person takes a **** is a bit weird.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Thinly veiled 'I have a bidet' thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,253 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

During the seated portion, who really cares? (Unless you are laying some seriously stinky rope of course!)

But I know I don't wanna watch my wife wipe her a$$ anymore than she wants to watch me do mine!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boom_Bap wrote: »

A bidet in Ireland....................

gxuM60O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its almost Dickensian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I draw the line at taking a shyte in front of my OH. I'd like to have some bit of mystery in my relationship. I'm not too keen on seeing her take a shyte either. Going for a pee wouldn't bother me though and vice versa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Himself and myself will have a wee while the other brushes teeth, for example, but I have drawn the line at pooing in each other’s company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

A bidit in a flat? Very fancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Boom_Bap wrote: »

OP has a bidet
    You're flushing one down
    You sing a sad song just to drown out the sound
    You say you don't know
    Your neighbours aren't shy
    You work at a smile and they might have a ride

OP has a bidet
    The water don't lie
    You've pinched one off and you really don't mind
    OP has a bidet
    OP has a bidet

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    A bidit in a flat? Very fancy

I live in the southern climes,

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I once lived with some chinese students who used to go into the bathroom all the time together and chat away while doing their business..

giphy.gif

I once lived with some chinese students who used to go into the bathroom all the time together and chat away while doing their business..

giphy.gif

That has to be the most sinister face I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Totally normal, hence the saying "couples who **** together, stay together".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Jaysus H!! Why did I click on this one?

Steve F wrote: »
    Jaysus H!! Why did I click on this one?

Two clicks, one post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭facehugger99

They use a bidet after a ride? Well, lah dee fucking dah.

If you having to use a bidet after the ride then you're doing it wrong, or right, but probably wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Only reason to have someone in the toilet with you while you are excreting something in this country is:
    A. Your a toddler and haven't got the hang of it yet
    B. Your infirm in some way

Otherwise its just weird. Couples peeing together are taking a long hot dump on the mystery and romance of their relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

verycool wrote: »
    Two clicks, one post?

Stop stalking!!!
    I couldn't believe it the first time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

fizzypish wrote: »
    Only reason to have someone in the toilet with you while you are excreting something in this country is:

Otherwise its just weird. Couples peeing together are taking a long hot dump on the mystery and romance of their relationship.

or

C. You're an adult and you have a toddler.

:(

wexie wrote: »
    or

OR

D. You're schizophrenic / have multiple personality disorder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

kylith wrote: »
    Himself and myself will have a wee while the other brushes teeth, for example, but I have drawn the line at pooing in each other’s company.

Same.

I don't mind the missus coming in and having a wee while I'm there (or vice versa) but if she even attempted to have a pooh I'd pack my stuff and leave!

Shítting is not a spectator sport:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

No prob doing a piss, but taking a dump is sacred. That's my alone time, with no mrs and no kids. Just me and and my phone.

My brother in law and his mrs take dumps when the other is in the bathroom, I just find that so wrong. I don't like to have my nostrils abused by someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

I'd really struggle to maintain sexual attraction for someone after they'd taken a dump in front of me. I'd kill our sex life dead. Bit of mystery like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Lambay island

wexie wrote: »
    or

I have a toddler that runs from the furthest part of the house if he hears me heading towards the toilet to provide me sheet after sheet of bogroll. Its a service i'd rather not have, as well as anything else it tends to end with him throwing the remainder of the roll down the stairs. The f***ing joys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

fizzypish wrote: »

Says FizzyPish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Says FizzyPish.

Indeed I do. My pish may indeed be fizzy but my partner will never know as I don't pee with her in the bathroom or with the door open for that matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I have a toddler that runs from the furthest part of the house if he hears me heading towards the toilet to provide me sheet after sheet of bogroll. Its a service i'd rather not have, as well as anything else it tends to end with him throwing the remainder of the roll down the stairs. The f***ing joys

Mine actually came up behind me having a wee about a month ago, stuck her head in between my legs and said "peek-a-boo wee wee":D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Lol when I first saw the title I read it as "courses on going to the toilet together" :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement