Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Play Carrier billing supported?

Options
  • 28-05-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Do you guys support google play carrier billing on prepaid? And if i load 20€ for prepaid, will i only get my prepaid units or my prepaid units + 20€ credit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Do you guys support google play carrier billing on prepaid? And if i load 20€ for prepaid, will i only get my prepaid units or my prepaid units + 20€ credit?
    Hi ChickenAustria, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

You can set up a standing order for a certain amount of credit to be paid through our customer care team on 1740, there you can request to speak with an agent and they can arrange this for you. 

You can view our prepay plans that will give you units only here 
    Alternatively, you can view plans that will give you the credit and the units here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Hi Tracey,

I didn't quite understand your above answer in relation to google play carrier billing.
    Are you saying it is possible but you need to contact customer care to setup a standing order.
    How does that work?

Advertisement