Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulching Lawnmower @ Lidl

Options
  • 28-05-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've a small lawn that I need to buy a lawnmower for. Was toying with idea of getting a robot but it's too small to justify the cost.  I want something easy-to-start and preferably mulching to avoid having to dispose of waste. Lidl have this one on Thursday - looks like a good deal: decent warranty, Briggs  & Stratton Engine, electronic ignition and mulching fitting. However I'm sceptical that the mulching element of this lawnmower is more of an afterthought and I may have to collect and dispose because the mulching is just not good enough.
    Any thoughts on the mulching question or in general on this lawnmower?
    Thanks,
    super_freddie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

Can't comment on this mower particularly, but if you keep your grass short and cut frequently, the mulching should be problem-free. It's when there is more body in the mulched cuttings that the material is more visible on the lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,598 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There's a thread about this mower.

Advertisement