Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheen Business Park - Cloughkeating Avenue

• 28-05-2018 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

Maybe I'm having brain farts right now, but I could've sworn that the long straight coming down by the training centre, BS&B and Stryker used to be one way from the training centre to the exit? Cloughkeating Avenue I think it's called? Am I right in that it used to be one way or am I indeed having brain farts? If by some miracle I'm right, when was it changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yep all two way now from Analog up the whole way. Bit mad alright, caused some confusion when it came in. New Traffic islands to help people but didn't really help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

So I'm not having brain farts. That's reassuring. Was in there today and noticed it, full two-way now until you get to the entrance for Analog i think, one way from there to the roundabout.

Berty wrote: »
    Yep all two way now from Analog up the whole way. Bit mad alright, caused some confusion when it came in. New Traffic islands to help people but didn't really help.

I can see how it makes sense from the perspective of anyone coming into the park from the motorway side, now with it being two way they no longer have to go the long way around just to go right at the training centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

It's been 2 way for months now.

• Advertisement

Harambe wrote: »
    You know that road that connects Cloughkeating Avenue with the Ballycummin side (I think it's called the Ballycummin Road actually), is that two way now too? I kinda sussed that it was just by looking at the line paintings but then I saw a car driving towards Cloughkeating Avenue on the right hand lane which would now be illegal if its two way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

If you mean the road that comes out by Fas (or whatever name they have invented for it recently), then yes that is 2-way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭brownej

Harambe wrote: »

Its been 2 way nearly a year.

It went into operation on the 29th of June 2017.

Advertisement