Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Bank Holiday Weekend Festivals

• 28-05-2018 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Visiting Kerry for the June Bank Holiday Weekend and wondering is there any village festivals on anywhere? Discover Ireland etc only list big events such as The Rose of Tralee

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

ab4248 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Visiting Kerry for the June Bank Holiday Weekend and wondering is there any village festivals on anywhere? Discover Ireland etc only list big events such as The Rose of Tralee

The Killarney Bikefest is on 1st-4th June.
    https://inec.ie/artist_single/ireland-bikefest/

K-Fest is on in Killorglin too http://entertainment.ie/festivals/Kerry/K-Fest-2018/6855.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

ab4248 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Bike Fest Killarney. The best weekend of the year in Killarney. All the entertainment is free and outdoor until 10pm when it gets moved into the inec. Stalls, food and a marquee tent are on site also. It takes place in the Glen eagle car park.

Killorglin has KFest, a music and arts festival. I've never been because I always go to bike fest but have heard it's good if you're into that kinda thing.

They're the only two i know of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

Lol. Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ab4248

Thanks for your replies. Bikefest looks like good craic :)

Advertisement