Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mane Tamer Required for my curly wavy frizz mop

Options
  • 28-05-2018 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there, I know every so often these threads crop up but just looking to see if people can reccommend good hair stylist for curly /wavy hair. I'm happy to go city centre, sth Dub or Nth Wicklow. A place is only as good as the individuals in it so I would love to get names of stylists please!! Not too bothered about price as I don't go too often! !!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mjo

Hi there, I know every so often these threads crop up but just looking to see if people can reccommend good hair stylist for curly /wavy hair. I'm happy to go city centre, sth Dub or Nth Wicklow. A place is only as good as the individuals in it so I would love to get names of stylists please!! Not too bothered about price as I don't go too often! !!

Thanks in advance :)
    Hi my name is Mari Jo and I work at Toni&Guy in D2 I can look after your hair as I have loads of experience. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I go to Hilary in Toni & Guy on Clarendon St and have done so for years. She does a great job with my hair which is thick/heavy and wavy bordering on curly.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

dudara wrote: »
    I go to Hilary in Toni & Guy on Clarendon St and have done so for years. She does a great job with my hair which is thick/heavy and wavy bordering on curly.

Hi Dudara, I’ve just gotten a text from T&G saying that Hilary is leaving... do you know where she’s going to?

Sheela wrote: »
    Hi Dudara, I’ve just gotten a text from T&G saying that Hilary is leaving... do you know where she’s going to?

Ditto. She had been talking about opening her own salon, but I haven’t confirmed that yet. Will need a cut soon, so have to find out where she is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I go to Solenn at Reds Salon in Dawson St, Dublin. Very pricey at €95, but worth every penny if you have mad curly/wavy hair! I have never left disappointed, and my hair is VERY difficult.

• Advertisement

Update, Hillary is opening her own salon in Ranelagh. Works underway at the moment so hopefully open soon

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

dudara wrote: »

Update, Hillary is opening her own salon in Ranelagh. Works underway at the moment so hopefully open soon

Thanks Dudara - you've made my day!

Advertisement