Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens personal information?

Options
  • 28-05-2018 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm just wondering what happens with personal information such as bank details. address etc when a customer moves to a different phone company?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello,

I'm just wondering what happens with personal information such as bank details. address etc when a customer moves to a different phone company?
    Thanks.
    Hi Belle E. Flops, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

Your information will be stored with us until you request to remove it. 

I've contacted our GDPR team to query the timeframe on how long it's kept with us, as soon as I hear back I'll come back to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hello,

Thanks.
    I've been in contact with our GDPR team and they have confirmed that we will hold your personal information for up to 6 years unless you request to remove it before this. 

You can view all details on our privacy policy here 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Good to know. Thanks Tracey.

Good to know. Thanks Tracey.
    No problem at all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement