Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Morzadec wrote:
    It's a great season I have to say, where you can have the highest points scorer and most valuable player in the game not included in a significant percentage of good players' teams. Makes it so much more interesting.

Yea I was thinking the same on Saturday even though I don't even own Salah. The game is a lot more interesting to me when there are lots of good players playing well at the same time. I can't remember ever seeing such variance in the game week scores in my mini leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

No more hits, that's it, hits are only annoying as they rarely work out, especially for me. . My hits this season:
    Week 3(-4) net loss - 1
    Week 5(-4) +2
    Week 6(-4) - 2
    Week 7 wildcard +17
    Week 8(-4) - 9
    Week 9(-4) 0
    Week 11(-12) - 13
    Week 13(-12) dumbest thing I ever did in fpl - 36
    Week 16(-4) - 1
    12 hits loss of 60 points and a about a million places, lessons learnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Defender points last 6 gws
    Robertson 38
    TAA 35
    Luiz 33
    Digne 29
    Chilwell 29
    Alonso 27
    Kolasanic 25
    Doherty 22
    Laporte 14

Sorry to keep coming back in here, every now and again, asking this question but I paid for access to FFS and the season ticket is just awful. And I mean awful. Liverpool currently bottom of the attacking table with upcoming fixtures that include - Manchester United, Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and City.

So where can I access a grid, in alphabetical order, that shows the upcoming 5-8 fixtures for all teams.

Someone (chesty I think) posted a link to a image.ibb.co but it’s first fixture is from GW 13.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Sorry to keep coming back in here, every now and again, asking this question but I paid for access to FFS and the season ticket is just awful. And I mean awful. Liverpool currently bottom of the attacking table with upcoming fixtures that include - Manchester United, Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and City.

So where can I access a grid, in alphabetical order, that shows the upcoming 5-8 fixtures for all teams.

Someone (chesty I think) posted a link to a image.ibb.co link but it’s first fixture is from GW 13.

You can change the difficulty on each team but how much is the question.

You can get what you want on FFS. Add fixtures to it and leave it alphabetical. Can ignore the difficulty suggestion.

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    You can change the difficulty on each team but how much is the question.

You can get what you want on FFS. Add fixtures to it and leave it alphabetical. Can ignore the difficulty suggestion.

Good point on the difficulty. Suppose I just clicked it and then couldn’t get it back to alphabetical.

I just find it awful on the phone. Very hard to view without accidentally clicking and changing something by mistake.

A simple alphabetical and non interactive grid would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Interesting that in the top 10 overall none have auba with how much his price has shot up I'm not sure it's a bandwagon I'm gonna be jumping on kane would be my choice of the premiums atm not sure I'm willing to part with salah tho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Defender points last 6 gws
    Robertson 38
    TAA 35
    Luiz 33
    Digne 29
    Chilwell 29
    Alonso 27
    Kolasanic 25
    Doherty 22
    Laporte 14

I saw a similar tweet, from GW3 onwards. Pretty interesting:

"Since gw3 Luiz has outscored Alonso

Also from GW3 onwards:

Doherty 72!
    Robertson 68
    Luiz 65
    Alonso 64
    VVD 60
    Rudiger 60
    Trent 58
    Azpi 57
    Laporte 52
    Digne 52"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Interesting that in the top 10 overall none have auba with how much his price has shot up I'm not sure it's a bandwagon I'm gonna be jumping on kane would be my choice of the premiums atm not sure I'm willing to part with salah tho

I was on Auba from week 1 although I am a Spurs fan so I jump at the first sign of Kane showing form. Auba has scored 59 points in the five weeks I didn't have him and 39 in the 11 weeks that I did. He has single-handedly destroyed my season (I am refusing to blame Harry who scored a mighty 13 points in the 5 games I switched). I am on a new tack now, I have kept both and got rid of Aguerro. At least I am safe in knowledge that I will keep Arsenal out of the top 4 and City will walk the league with a massive haul of goals from Aguerro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭sojustrutz

Can you not play a 3-5 -2 or am I missing something ? Snodgrass sitting as first sub with 8 points while Wilson still in my team. Original line up was 3-4-3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

sojustrutz wrote: »
    Can you not play a 3-5 -2 or am I missing something ? Snodgrass sitting as first sub with 8 points while Wilson still in my team. Original line up was 3-4-3.

You definitely can. Link to your team? Only way I can think he wouldn't sub in was if you'd played 451 and none of your strikers had played.

jimmii wrote: »
    You definitely can. Link to your team? Only way I can think he wouldn't sub in was if you'd played 451 and none of your strikers had played.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Something not right there, he definitely should have subbed in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Could be an issue with the app? Maybe check the desktop site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Check on the desktop site, the app is very buggy.

EDIT: @Null: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Good point on the difficulty. Suppose I just clicked it and then couldn’t get it back to alphabetical.

I just find it awful on the phone. Very hard to view without accidentally clicking and changing something by mistake.

A simple alphabetical and non interactive grid would be great.

You mean something like this klopp?

467981.PNG

It's something I did up a few weeks ago & I haven't gone through it properly so there could be errors in it. It will change anyway due to DGWs/BGWs. The colour codes are based on fpls own fixture difficulty ratings from a few weeks ago & could have changed in the mean time.

Cheers

Do you have the link to the actual site? No obvious reason why he's not come in my first thought was it just hadn't updated right on the app.

You mean something like this klopp?

467981.PNG

It's something I did up a few weeks ago & I haven't gone through it properly so there could be errors in it. It will change anyway due to DGWs/BGWs. The colour codes are based on fpls own fixture difficulty ratings from a few weeks ago & could have changed in the mean time.

Yep.

That’s pretty awesome.

The only problem would be older gameweeks.

For example, I’ve screen shot that and will use it but in 2 gameweeks time it’ll be showing old fixtures.

So I’d want to ‘freshen’ it up every week so the next fixture is in the first column.

screen shot it and crop it on your phone

O wait that'd cut the teams out. carry on :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Yep.

That’s pretty awesome.

The only problem would be older gameweeks.

For example, I’ve screen shot that and will use it but in 2 gameweeks time it’ll be showing old fixtures.

So I’d want to ‘freshen’ it up every week so the next fixture is in the first column.

Here's the excel file it's based off. Just hide the old columns after each gameweek & screenshot.

• Advertisement

Starting to consider using my BB in gw19 or do we expect a fair bit of rotation with the next gw only 3 days later?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Yeah I wouldn't be going near BB until the new year. Way too unpredictable for the next few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Starting to consider using my BB in gw19 or do we expect a fair bit of rotation with the next gw only 3 days later?

The time for bench boosting has past now until after Xmas

Cheers fellas was thinking the Saturday games would be more ripe for rotation but it's too risky either way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Here's the excel file it's based off. Just hide the old columns after each gameweek & screenshot.

My hero... :)

jimmii wrote: »
    Do you have the link to the actual site? No obvious reason why he's not come in my first thought was it just hadn't updated right on the app.

It actually corrected itself eventually. On another note Sane and Sterling start so one at least will surely rested at the weekend. Sometimes I wonder is too much hassle owning both.

It actually corrected itself eventually. On another note Sane and Sterling start so one at least will surely rested at the weekend. Sometimes I wonder is too much hassle owning both.

Guess the game is so big now sometimes not everything gets updated together.

The transfer window might throw up some good options next month.

I’d love to see Niasse move to a club where he’d be a regular starter.

Is it dumb of me to ask how to ‘hide the old columns’ ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Is it dumb of me to ask how to ‘hide the old columns’ ?

Just right click on whatever column you want to hide and you should see a drop down list appear....the Hide option is usually at the bottom of this list

Advertisement