Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Chris Hughton: “It's good to have David Button back too ahead of next month. We knew his injury would only be a short period of time. We have good level of competition in the goalkeeping department now."

I know Ryan is away to the Asia cup soon, but I wonder if we will see some rotation before then even?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Spurs have 7 of their next 10 games at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sshh

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Just right click on whatever column you want to hide and you should see a drop down list appear....the Hide option is usually at the bottom of this list

I’ve either got no skills (I have no skills) or it can’t be done on my iPhone from that link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Not Wembley? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

KevIRL wrote: »
    Chris Hughton: “It's good to have David Button back too ahead of next month. We knew his injury would only be a short period of time. We have good level of competition in the goalkeeping department now."

I know Ryan is away to the Asia cup soon, but I wonder if we will see some rotation before then even?

Another reason to get rid now. No cs in weeks and 2ft this week. Fabianski probably in.

-=al=- wrote: »
    Another reason to get rid now. No cs in weeks and 2ft this week. Fabianski probably in.

I wouldn’t be buying the West Ham keeper if I was looking for clean sheets regardless of fixtures.

I wouldn’t be buying the West Ham keeper if I was looking for clean sheets regardless of fixtures.

Yup f all cs going but good fixtures and some save baps. I was gona risk Leno but need the funds for Haz sterling salah and co, so gotta do it really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »
    Sshh

Tottenham have the best away record in the league. Homeless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Benching Digne away to City & playing Wan B instead is the correct move isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

dahat wrote: »
    Benching Digne away to City & playing Wan B instead is the correct move isn't it?

City not to score is 13/1, Leicester not to score is 17/10. From a clean sheet point of view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Leaked Leicester team

Schmeichel, Ricardo, Morgan, Maguire, Fuchs, Ndidi, Mendy, Albrighton, Maddison, Gray, Vardy

Ya'll got any more of those, leaked teams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Noticed that my original midfield (Salah,Mhki,Sane & Eriksson) are really starting to shine now. Yet got me Fcuk All when I had them :rolleyes:

See they were quick to yellow flag Hazard.

For anyone that seen that game was the yellow flag justified ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭nullObjects

See they were quick to yellow flag Hazard.

For anyone that seen that game was the yellow flag justified ?

There's a quote from Sari in the injury thread saying it shouldn't be serious

There's a quote from Sari in the injury thread saying it shouldn't be serious

I know but why the yellow flag ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I know but why the yellow flag ?

Because at the end of the game he was sitting with ice on his ankle

Rikand wrote: »
    Because at the end of the game he was sitting with ice on his ankle

Surprised that would be enough for a yellow flag.

Surprised there are not a lot more yellow flags, after most games, in that case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

If Hazards yellow flag keeps some manners on the Sunday night transfers then it is very welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Hazard now the highest scoring player in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Is playing Doherty a bad idea next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

naughtb4 wrote: »

Not if you're relying on guys against Bournemouth and Watford (say) imo.
    His high ownership/rivals should be taken into account but he's got Fulham away before Spurs away shortly afterwards. I'd bench him purely on the chance that they right the game off given they've been so settled so far.

Wolves at home this week. Go with Shano/Bookies perhaps.... Sorry, no help there.

ElTel wrote: »

Not if you're relying on guys against Bournemouth and Watford (say) imo.
    His high ownership/rivals should be taken into account but he's got Fulham away before Spurs away shortly afterwards. I'd bench him purely on the chance that they right the game off given they've been so settled so far.
    I could transfer Bennett to Digne and play him.

I like the idea of rolling a transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I could transfer Bennett to Digne and play him.

I like the idea of rolling a transfer

I went early this week to Digne last night on the chance he'd rise (Kabasele, still have WC) but late WCs will skew the accuracy of FPLstats for the next few weeks.

Bennett at 4M is tough to lose especially with Xmas rotation but Digne looks a top prospect and a better starter than Doh next week. You'll probably be using a future transfer for 3.9M Bednarek

The power of 2FTs versus Digne at 4.9? I'd say the toffee is worth it even without knowing your options at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

spock. wrote: »
    Hazard now the highest scoring player in the game.

I may have to stop him in his tracks again.

ElTel wrote: »
    I went early this week to Digne last night on the chance he'd rise (Kabasele, still have WC) but late WCs will skew the accuracy of FPLstats for the next few weeks.

Bennett at 4M is tough to lose especially with Xmas rotation but Digne looks a top prospect and a better starter than Doh next week. You'll probably be using a future transfer for 3.9M Bednarek

The power of 2FTs versus Digne at 4.9? I'd say the toffee is worth it even without knowing your options at the back.

I held it, and he went up (so good work with the early move!)

I have Wan B, Bennett, Doherty, Alonso, Robbo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Is having a premium defense bad now. ? Prob better off with Kane sterling/sane hazard salah and just one expensive defender

Not if you can afford that with at least two on the bench

Robertson looked great last night and Alonso hit the post and almost got on the end of a cross. Probably should have gotten a cs too, as with Robertson who was immense

I’ve a decent tv and can squeeze them all in but not sure if it’s worth maxing out the team to 0.0 with the schedule being busy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Wanted to check if my paranoia about when I owned Sterling/Hazard/Salah was in my head or real.

I had Salah from weeks 1-6 - 37 points
    I moved to Hazard week 7-14 - 39 points
    I moved to Sterling week 15 - 17 - 8 points

Salah total - 113
    Hazard total - 116
    Sterling total - 112
    My total - 84
    :mad:

Advertisement