Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Dom Solanke runoured to be off on loan to Crystal Palace. Could be a great option at 4.7m.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dom Solanke runoured to be off on loan to Crystal Palace. Could be a great option at 4.7m.

I was actually looking at my double transfer options for next gameweek and I may need a striker in that price bracket. I would be happy to chance him if there is any truth in those rumours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

tailgunner wrote: »
    I'm between AWB and Jiménez. Leaning towards AWB.

It's a coin flip. Jimenez scored two in the first Spurs game, but Spurs are a lot better at the moment.

Palace are likely to be stubborn against Chelsea, but clean sheet is realistically unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

SlickRic wrote: »
    It's a coin flip. Jimenez scored two in the first Spurs game, but Spurs are a lot better at the moment.

Palace are likely to be stubborn against Chelsea, but clean sheet is realistically unlikely.

Spurs also gave up a huge amount of chances to Bournemouth last gameweek, there's goals to be scored against them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I heard Huddersfield also interested. Wagner / klopp connection as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

SlickRic wrote: »

Yeah. Actually leaning the other way now because I'd just prefer to be starting an attacker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'm going for it lads.

Mitrovic (TC) today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I'm going for it lads.

Mitrovic (TC) today.

HERO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm going for it lads.

Mitrovic (TC) today.

Oh boy.

Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Sheer desperation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I'm going for it lads.

Mitrovic (TC) today.

Joke surely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm going for it lads.

Mitrovic (TC) today.

Good luck.

Joke surely.

He is my VC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Mitrovic is a good captain pick this week.

TC is slightly mental IMO, but good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

There is so much quality in the midfield options this year. If you offered me 8 midfielders I'd take them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

ShagNastii wrote: »
    There is so much quality in the midfield options this year. If you offered me 8 midfielders I'd take them.
    Yeah totally agree. I don't have Salah currently and struggling to see who I'd ditch for him. Same with Anderson and a few more.

Don't think I ever relelmebr a time when there's been so much variety in teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

dsmythy wrote: »
    Was pondering goalkeeper stats while trying to decide on who with my wildcard. Was looking at the last 8 game weeks.

Alisson and Ederson have faced the same number of shots on target 24

Alisson save percentage 95.8%.
    Ederson save percentage 54.2%

Alisson has the best percentage in this stat in the league over the period. Ederson is dead last.

Doesn't tell the full story but doesn't look great for him either.

The rest above 70% and shots on target faced:

Guaita 81.8 (11) <3 games played>
    Schmeichel 73.9 (23)
    Fabianski 71.8 (39)
    Leno 71.4 (35)
    Lloris 71.4 (28)
    Patricio 71.0 (31)
    Etheridge 70.8 (48)
    Rico 70.8 (48)
    Kepa 70.4 (27)

Hart our today has me looking at keepers, what’s the story with Hennessey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hart our today has me looking at keepers, what’s the story with Hennessey?

His last 8 games before injury he faced 28 shots on target (one of the lower on the scale) and saved half of them. Makes him worse than Ederson actually. Could be the Palace style of play. They're well organised so when a shot is happening it is more likely to be well taken and from a good spot. But despite him he will get his fair share of cleanies you'd imagine.

Maybe im just making excuses for him and Guaita deserves to stay between the sticks for now. Maybe someone who watched the match today could tell us how he played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

How did Arnie impact on Anderson today ?

How did Aguero look?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

kilburn wrote: »
    How did Arnie impact on Anderson today ?

How did Aguero look?

Aguero looked average enough, missed a sitter from a Sterling cross and thought the keeper could of done better from his header. Did hit the bar too mind.

• Advertisement

Memory lapse.

When Solanke moves to Palace will he be listed as a Liverpool or Palace player for the remainder of the season ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Memory lapse.

When Solanke moves to Palace will he be listed as a Liverpool or Palace player for the remainder of the season ?

Palace

Memory lapse.

Palace
    But obviously only if the move goes through which is why it’s risky doing it beforehand in case it falls through as he will take a pool spot in your squad

Thanks.

That’s sweet.

Bye bye Kamara and hello Solanke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Any more word on a potential Moses move to Palace also? Moses and Zaha either side of Solanke could be dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Are there pressers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 The Hoarse Whisperer

Out of interest does anyone know what would happen if one had three Palace players and Solanke who then transferred to Palace? Nothing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Out of interest does anyone know what would happen if one had three Palace players and Solanke who then transferred to Palace? Nothing?

Nothing, you'd have four palace players. However to complete your next transfer that number would have to come back to three

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Thanks.

That’s sweet.

Bye bye Kamara and hello Solanke.

I've only seen very small bits of Solanke. How good is he, say in comparison to Tammy Abraham?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Markx wrote: »
    I've only seen very small bits of Solanke. How good is he, say in comparison to Tammy Abraham?

Never impressed me but I might get him as my bench player.

Advertisement