Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Are you on WC? You gonna chance bringing him in?

Yeah I think I will
    I’ll be honest I now already regret wildcarding
    Could have just done Kane to Rashford and got salah for minus 4 I think

I am now having trouble spending all the feckin money
    Aguero Rashford jiminez leaves an AWFUL lot of cash and I had decided to move away from strong front 8 after the heartache of benching Fraser for his goal and assist
    But now with Alonso also gone and bedernek and awb In defence I’m absolutely loaded
    I may actually look at building a BB team yet !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    Yeah I think I will
    I’ll be honest I now already regret wildcarding
    Could have just done Kane to Rashford and got salah for minus 4 I think

I am now having trouble spending all the feckin money
    Aguero Rashford jiminez leaves an AWFUL lot of cash and I had decided to move away from strong front 8 after the heartache of benching Fraser for his goal and assist
    But now with Alonso also gone and bedernek and awb In defence I’m absolutely loaded
    I may actually look at building a BB team yet !

I'm on WC too, feels too early but had a few players needing to go, plus need City and Liverpool cover. With certain, decent drafts, I've loads to spend as well, especially if going with 3-5-2 and bringing in two City mids. Have no clue if I'll change Aguero myself...I'm leaning towards no for now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭kennethrhcp

the following worth a -4?

Out: Aubameyang & Camarasa
    In: Rashford & Sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

the following worth a -4?

Out: Aubameyang & Camarasa
    In: Rashford & Sterling

Yeh I like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

Trent out for a month. Only just brought him in last week instead of Robertson to save cash. Now what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

if Kane is out for a month, things just got interesting.

Auba in?
    Rashford in and upgrade midfield significantly?
    Robertson AND VVD in defence?

also, imagine if Son were still around :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Quick scan of the overall top 10,out of 150 possible players,there is only 3 MC players in total. 7 teams are city free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

All aboard Llorante and Moreno. What could possibly go wrong.

Midfield of sterling, Salah, hazard, pogba and Eriksen. Be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Is Lukaku playing from the bench now,I dont think I run the risk of Aguero with the way Jesus is playing, I think Id rather KDB, he seems to be on a mission . I think I will drop PEA but for who is the question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

All aboard Llorante and Moreno. What could possibly go wrong.

Midfield of sterling, Salah, hazard, pogba and Eriksen. Be grand.

Quite a lot if he sees the pitch!

He won’t get near the team though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Ryan Babel signs for Fulham,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/aboubakar-kamara-fought-aleksandr-mitrovic-last-week-during-a-yoga-session/

"French striker Aboubakar Kamara was involved in a physical fight with Fulham team-mate Aleksandr Mitrovic last week during a team yoga, relaxation session, according to Charlie Wyett."

His days could be numbered, if true.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/aboubakar-kamara-fought-aleksandr-mitrovic-last-week-during-a-yoga-session/

"French striker Aboubakar Kamara was involved in a physical fight with Fulham team-mate Aleksandr Mitrovic last week during a team yoga, relaxation session, according to Charlie Wyett."

Mustn't be a very good relaxation session.

His days on earth !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭blackwave

Sorry in advance for the mini rant. But, my head is melted this season, seem to be getting every decision wrong since late October. Some of my brilliant decisions:rolleyes: have been like getting rid of Salah and Kane just before they go and deliever big scores, bringing in Sane and Sterling just as City start hitting a dip in form, keeping Alonso in my team for far too long, etc. I haven't had as bad a season since I started playing. I am currently around 1.1 million in the world mark where the last three or four seasons, I would be floating around the top 100k mark at this point.

Kind of want some opinions on what should I do. Currently, I am considering Alonso to Digne tonight and maybe wildcarding next week (don't have much time to look at my team for the rest of this week)

My current team is:

Patrico - Fabianski

Robertson - Alonso - Doherty - Peltier - Balbuena

Hazard - Sterling - Pogba - Fraser - Camarasa

Rashford - Auba - Jimenez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Surely people will get lorente in?

Moura replaces son. Llorente up top...

How else could they do it ??

He scored a hat trick lately too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

blackwave wrote: »
    Sorry in advance for the mini rant. But, my head is melted this season, seem to be getting every decision wrong since late October. Some of my brilliant decisions:rolleyes: have been like getting rid of Salah and Kane just before they go and deliever big scores, bringing in Sane and Sterling just as City start hitting a dip in form, keeping Alonso in my team for far too long, etc. I haven't had as bad a season since I started playing. I am currently around 1.1 million in the world mark where the last three or four seasons, I would be floating around the top 100k mark at this point.

Kind of want some opinions on what should I do. Currently, I am considering Alonso to Digne tonight and maybe wildcarding next week (don't have much time to look at my team for the rest of this week)

My current team is:

Patrico - Fabianski

Wildcard. Get rid of peltier balbuena. Get one good keeper and one cheapest backup possible.

Get rid if camarasa. Try get a premium player in like salah aguero even mane or Silva or kdb.

Try man city players

Son returns
    Llorente dropped
    And very hard to switch him for anyone at that price

Alli could play up front

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I have him in my WC team.but will wait for more info from Friday press conferences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

My current team is:

Patrico - Fabianski

WCing next GW gives you extra time because we've FA cup on the weekend and GW24 starts the following Tuesday. We'll be further along in our info for the blanks and doubles and early thoughts suggest it is "perfectly" manageable. (especially with the help around here!)

I think your plan is good. Digne is a great long pick. I have him but Alonso could of course better him this week but I'm not sure your in the mood for 2 FTs next week.

Perhaps put a spin on the rest of the season and decide to NOT pick Salah with the WC and see if you can climb the mountain. GL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My current team is:

Patrico - Fabianski

That's a very solid team, with great fixtures coming up. I would hold the WC if I were you. Alonso to Digne and perhaps Hazard to Salah and that's a great team.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    That's a very solid team, with great fixtures coming up. I would hold the WC if I were you. Alonso to Digne and perhaps Hazard to Salah and that's a great team.

Balbuena to bednarek to give him 4 starting defenders would probably be no harm either
    Then the hits start adding up
    Hits for players not worth a hit
    It's close to WC territory for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Talk of Wilson to Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Green&Red wrote: »
    Talk of Wilson to Spurs

That would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Stuck with TAA cos I’ve alteady made my transfers this week and I’m not doing -8. Wil get rid presuming I don’t get more injuries the week after lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Talk of Wilson to Spurs

If they could get this done before the weekend that would be great

Won’t someone please think of the wildcarders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Talk of Wilson to Spurs

Be amazed if this happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Talk of Wilson to Spurs

Can only imagine the panic buy premium that would be put on that transfer fee.

Talk of Wilson to Spurs

Had actually been considering sticking him in anyway just in case he moves and getting sterling instead of aguero
    I am going to captain salah for most of next month or two anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

The alternative is:

Alli Eriksen Lamela
    Lucas

Advertisement