Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

At what point in price will people start selling Salah to spread the cash and hopefully use differential elsewhere? Worth a punt if chasing and a wildy at ones disposal

I have a WC still and have zero plans to sell Salah, he's the inform FPL player at the moment, would be madness to sell unless he gets a longterm injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

At what point in price will people start selling Salah to spread the cash and hopefully use differential elsewhere? Worth a punt if chasing and a wildy at ones disposal

Madness. Put it this way, at the weekend Firmino or Mane captained was only the same points as Salah not captained.

Select differentials like Alli, Sterling and other low % owned who have the capacity to explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Dgws. People will sell to spread the cash as they will focus on BB. They will then need -4 to get salah back in the week after.

Wonder how much at risk the Cardiff game is on Tuesday.

Wonder how much at risk the Cardiff game is on Tuesday.

Hard to know, the Nantes game this Sunday is postponed I think.

A bit more of an affiliation between Sala & Nantes than Cardiff.

Might just be a minute's silence, was the Leicester game after postponed? Don;t think so but not 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

How much do people think Higuian come in at? I think around 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Not that high 10.5 max probably 10 or 9.5 id say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hard to know, the Nantes game this Sunday is postponed I think.

A bit more of an affiliation between Sala & Nantes than Cardiff.

Might just be a minute's silence, was the Leicester game after postponed? Don;t think so but not 100%

The Leicester league game after the crash wasn't postponed but the League Cup match that was on the few days after the crash was postponed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I seem to remember seeing a post on reddit linking to a tweet of someone saying FPL had decided he would be coming in at 9.5.

That seems an excellent price to be fair if it was that low. 11.0 seems a bit much but they usually overprice big-name singings from outside the league so I wouldn't have actually been surprised at 11.0

10 or 10.5 feels right to me, if he was indeed 9.5 I think that would be a very attractive price

This is the tweet I'm referencing above: https://twitter.com/FC_CrabDogg/status/1086218905289396224

Huge pinch of salt, zero idea of the reliability of the source.

9.5 feels very cheap here given his scoring record and the team he'll be playing with. 10.5 would be my guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Morzadec wrote: »
    Huge pinch of salt, zero idea of the reliability of the source.

9.5 feels very cheap here given his scoring record and the team he'll be playing with. 10.5 would be my guess

Ben Crabtree who tweeted it is a former FPL winner and works on the FPL Show as one of the pundits or whatever you want to call them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Morata started at 9m this season.

Can't see him being much more than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Haha I like Andy's mind games (as someone with influence in the FPL community) trying to get Higuain to come in at a lower price

Unfortunately I think he'll come in at 10.5 myself which IMO is too high.

Only based on his previous scoring under Sarri and FPL pricing Auba as 10.5 this year who I believe they'll put in the same bracket.

Can't see many going on that price if it happens to be the case, would need to be under 10 for me to consider

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Morata started at 9m this season.

Can't see him being much more than that.

But he's shyte

Morata was priced at 10.0/10.5 last year IIRC

10 or under and I'll seriously consider

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I reckon it makes Hazard a more attractive option again, personally.

manual_man wrote: »
    10 or under and I'll seriously consider

I agree, not usually a fan of transferring in players like this, there's always an element of the unknown, but there's a serious dearth of striking options at the moment and I'd be confident Higuain will get chances and take them.

9.5 and you could be looking at a straight swap option for Firmino in a GW or 2 who's only really in my team as the best of a bad bunch of options (and I imagine might be the case for others).

There's the possiblity of a DGW in 25 for Chelsea too so one to keep an eye on for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

9.5 would be nice. Happy to keep Hazard over the next few when Higuain comes in

Wouldn’t take a punt on him with Hazard though. Maybe he needs a week or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Morzadec wrote: »
    I agree, not usually a fan of transferring in players like this, there's always an element of the unknown

I've always avoided players coming in like this since I jumped on Forlan as soon as he was added and we all know how he started out in England :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

-=al=- wrote: »
    9.5 would be nice. Happy to keep Hazard over the next few when Higuain comes in

Wouldn’t take a punt on him with Hazard though. Maybe he needs a week or two

Mooted DGW 25 for Chelsea home to Huddersfield and Brighton if they win tonight. Could be explosive.

Mooted DGW 25 for Chelsea home to Huddersfield and Brighton if they win tonight. Could be explosive.

is that coming from any official sources?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

manual_man wrote: »
    is that coming from any official sources?

Just conjecture from Ben Crellins twitter timeline.
    Pep was quoted as saying it’s possible their game against Everton will be moved from GW27 to 25. If that is the case it is possible same thing could happen with Chelsea game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Just conjecture from Ben Crellins twitter timeline. Pep was quoted as saying it’s possible their game against Everton will be moved from GW27 to 25. If that is the case it is possible same thing could happen with Chelsea game.

It also requires both Chelsea and Brighton to avoid an FA Cup replay (Brighton v WBA has a decent chance if being a draw).

We will know by Tuesday anyway so best hold off on transfers until then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

I definitely think having Higuaín in the team will make Hazard a much better prospect. Having a focal point up front gives Chelsea more balance and allows Hazard to find the pockets of space where he’s so dangerous. He clearly wasn’t enjoying playing as a false 9 the last few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

You lost me at 'wildy'.... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Yea we gotta hold tight for the outcome of the city game too. Late transfers this week is recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aguero starts after playing the full 90
    They are NINE NIL UP

There is no predicting pep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    Aguero starts after playing the full 90
    They are NINE NIL UP

There is no predicting pep
    Imagine its GW28 at the earliest before we see Mendy start in the league based on his not starting tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Higuain in for Bobby is most likely to happen for me
    Neville wears Prada need something to change up front

Advertisement