Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Staggering how may people, especially on Twitter that see BB as being about 15 players.

Ah but they got 160 pts from a dgw BB after just playing their wildcard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

FHFC wrote: »
    CSF wrote: »
    Exactly, people tend to focus too much on the quality of the 15 rather than the 4.

Staggering how may people, especially on Twitter that see BB as being about 15 players.
    It's the reason why bench boost is best in a DGW, more chance of the fodder striking lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Biggest meltdown of the season?
    He was inside the top 3k after GW 11 but a few little things didn’t go his way.
    He seems to have lost the plot and has stared hitting the -40s over the last few weeks :pac:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/2750/history

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

naughtb4 wrote: »
    It's the reason why bench boost is best in a DGW, more chance of the fodder striking lucky

Depends on the fixtures for those cheap players.

I'm pretty certain I'll BB in a SGW this year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Anyone know how many games Digne will miss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

VW 1 wrote: »
    Anyone know how many games Digne will miss?

1, he’s back for the game against City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

He seems to have lost the plot and has stared hitting the -40s over the last few weeks :pac:

He has a fairly impressive rank history

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

1, he’s back for the game against City

Have had him do two GW and I'm down 6 points on top of my transfer binging

Overall a bad GW

DOHERTY IN NOW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I like how in gw22 they were like no we should start taking it seriously again then that went wrong and they were like f this here come the hits :pac:

That sort of slide would be frustrating but I don't think I would be packing it in at 300k. They still have their chips so could quite easily recover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

I wonder if the first -40 was a wildcard disaster...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

elefant wrote: »
    I wonder if the first -40 was a wildcard disaster...

Thought that too. Means to wc fails then just goes on an all put hit rampage! Be funnier if the later -40s were wc attempts too lol! It's ok I can salvage this I'll just wc this week BUGGER FORGOT TO HIT ACTIVATE AGAIN AHHHH!

Kolasanic has to be the most exciting FF player you could own. Watching arsenal games is unreal. They are so bad defensively you are constantly in fear of losing his CS and he is so attacking it always looks like you will get attacking points.

Green&Red wrote: »
    He has a fairly impressive rank history

Yeah I only noticed him as I just finally got off the bottom of the Elite 64 qualifier league.

Yeah I only noticed him as I just finally got off the bottom of the Elite 64 qualifier league.

Is there relegation from that league.

Is there relegation from that league.

Yeah. I got relegated from the main league last year.
    Bottom 14 from the qualifier league drop out this year.

Yeah. I got relegated from the main league last year.
    Bottom 14 from the qualifier league drop out this year.

Myself and FHFC are just above the dropzone in the main league. Its a tough standard . I think I saw mentioned the scoring in the qualifier league is even higher than the main league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kolasanic has to be the most exciting FF player you could own. Watching arsenal games is unreal. They are so bad defensively you are constantly in fear of losing his CS and he is so attacking it always looks like you will get attacking points.
    Will he himself or Perriera replacing digne from 27 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Just had a look out of interest. Top 10 in qualifier have over 1500 points v top 6 in main league. In saying that if I would be in 23rd in main league and 24th in qualifier with 1457 points if I was in either.

it's a poster from here leading the main one and ex poster RoryC in 4th in qualifier and in top 2k overall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

See this is why I love(d) owning Digne too. You either get a double-digit haul or a minus figure. Rage-transferred him out last night and I'm already regretting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I bought him in this week for the 2nd time this season. I kind of expect him to be involved in every Arsenal goal for some reason. I also have Holebas and Digne so I must have a thing for attacking left backs with no interest in defending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

AdpRo wrote:
    it's a poster from here leading the main one and ex poster RoryC in 4th in qualifier and in top 2k overall!

Yea that's me in 1st. They better have an elite prize for winning it ;-)

Brooks looking a good thing to be in my first 11 next season.

Hopefully no more than 7m

Been very very impressive every time I’ve seen him this season. Looks a natural.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Been very very impressive every time I’ve seen him this season. Looks a natural.

Looks like a wildcard cert given his price and Bournemouths run of fixture towards the end of the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Surely he must be in with a shout for young player of the year. Can't think of anyone else that's been as impressive.

Surely he must be in with a shout for young player of the year. Can't think of anyone else that's been as impressive.

I thought the header he scored a few weeks ago was unreal.

Unreal awareness and technique and execution.

I was surprised there wasn’t more made of it considering he is a young playmaker and not a striker.

Very very intelligent player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Irish international Declan Rice has a good chance of ypoty too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea that's me in 1st. They better have an elite prize for winning it ;-)

They have a decent prize fund donated by one of the members.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Looks like a wildcard cert given his price and Bournemouths run of fixture towards the end of the season

The only thing with the second WC is getting in players with something to fight for.

I think I remember Bournemouth falling off when safe last year.

This year I think Wolves will keep going regardless of being safe so I’d rather go with a Wolves attacker over a Bournemouth attacker.

The beach teams could start early this year - Everton, Leicester and Bournemouth are 3 I’m thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Guendouzi is up there for young player of the year for me, he's settled in and performed unbelievably well for a 19 year old. But Brooks and Rice also playing great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Sane, Sterling, Rashford, TAA all say Hi

Advertisement