Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Will kepa start another game under sari?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

KevIRL wrote: »

Will Sarri start another game! Kind of shows how little respect the players have for him. Although does give the club a chance to show they are going to back him if they want to go that way still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »

Either kepa is dropped weds or sari is fired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Caballero 4.7m...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Liverpool’s home game against Huddersfield has been confirmed as a Friday night game.

Triple Captain confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Liverpool’s home game against Huddersfield has been confirmed as a Friday night game.

Triple salah

What difference does that make ?
    I’ve captained players twice on Friday nights
    2 pointers
    Long weekend after that

km79 wrote: »
    What difference does that make ?
    I’ve captained players twice on Friday nights
    2 pointers
    Long weekend after that

It’ll be night game. Huddersfield be relegated & Liverpool will be on the brink of the PL title

It’ll be night game. Huddersfield be relegated & Liverpool will be on the brink of the PL title

On the brink of the title ?

I assume you’re joking or didn’t see the game today.

Although the Fernandinho injury could give them a chance but Pep may have learned lessons from the last time he was out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Triple salah

Handy 6 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

In a H2H league im in, the lad i was playing this week has 43 points but he made 2 transfers, and he only had one free but he hasnt been deducted 4 points. Surely it should have happened by now?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

In a H2H league im in, the lad i was playing this week has 43 points but he made 2 transfers, and he only had one free but he hasnt been deducted 4 points. Surely it should have happened by now?? :confused:

Would he have started on -4 ? I always thought your total included any deductions.

Are you sure he only had one and hasn’t been carrying 2 for a few weeks ?

km79 wrote: »
    Are you sure he only had one and hasn’t been carrying 2 for a few weeks ?

Yes and ive being doing bit of digging, eg in GW 19 i made 5 transfers, no points deducted. :confused:

Actually i got it wrong, in the H2H league his score is correct, 39 points but in the main regular league he has 43

Its actually widespread, ive been randomly looking at teams and loads of instances where point not deducted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Actually i got it wrong, in the H2H league his score is correct, 39 points but in the main regular league he has 43

That is correct, the points are deducted when the game week starts so his total points are calculated as

(Total Points Pre 27 - 4) + GW27 Points

naughtb4 wrote: »
    That is correct, the points are deducted when the game week starts so his total points are calculated as

(Total Points Pre 27 - 4) + GW27 Points

Yes but he has a different score in two different leagues for the same GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭kennethrhcp

Yes but he has a different score in two different leagues for the same GW

which is right:

Classic league the -4 get taken of the cumulative points count. instead of looking at the league table actually click into his team points for the week. top right will show 2 transfers & a -4.

H2H the points obviously come off in the actual gameweek in question.

give his team ID if you want a 2nd set of eyes on it

which is right:

Classic league the -4 get taken of the cumulative points count. instead of looking at the league table actually click into his team points for the week. top right will show 2 transfers & a -4.

H2H the points obviously come off in the actual gameweek in question.

give his team ID if you want a 2nd set of eyes on it

Team ID is 210517, im sure im going to end up looking like an absolute eejit over this :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭kennethrhcp

Team ID is 210517, im sure im going to end up looking like an absolute eejit over this :o

yep sorry :) click his gmwk history, wk27 shows 43 but click into 27 so you can see each players points & you'll see he made 2 transfers for - 4.

look at cumulative in gmwk history, 1562 - 1523 (last weeks cumulative) = 39 (this week's points after hit)

Ah right, i have it now, but surely it would make more sense to have your actual score should be shown on your weekly points page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

11 red arrows in row for Ville Ronka and he’s gone from 800 OR to 44k! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Anyone know what happened FHFC? He seems to have dropped out of all his leagues bar the FSA premier league and the FInn Harps league?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Lads I still have my free hit, bench boost and triple captain still to use and also still have the wildcard to use.

I'm doing well in my leagues as well so when's best to start using these can anyone recommend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

AdpRo wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened FHFC? He seems to have dropped out of all his leagues bar the FSA premier league and the FInn Harps league?

Lives in Twitter sphere these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Fabianski or Boruc this week lads to start?

Boruc Arsenal away
    Fab City away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Fabianski or Boruc this week lads to start?

Boruc Arsenal away
    Fab City away

Probably Fab for the 20 saves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

So assuming PEA starts who is likely to drop out? Ramsey? I have Laca and thinking of switching to Vardy or Higuain. If there is a chance he won’t start i’d definitely go for it!

• Advertisement

AdpRo wrote: »
    So assuming PEA starts who is likely to drop out? Ramsey? I have Laca and thinking of switching to Vardy or Higuain. If there is a chance he won’t start i’d definitely go for it!

It will all depend on how Iwobi recovers from the injury

Advertisement