Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

kilburn wrote: »
    Lads need to dump either Cairney or Fraser to a 4.5 any suggestions

Hudson odoi or gunarson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

jay0109 wrote: »
    Hamer might be #1 at Hudd soon

Nice one. Put him in ahead of Button so. #HamerTime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

FPL site acting up again:D

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Drop or keep Bernardo Silva lads? Head's melted with whether to keep him or not.

I kept him. After making 20 changes today happy enough. Did not follow the forum much so have some random players thrown into the mix that nobody talked about.

We will see how this will go... Good luck all, except fsa championship lads :)

scotchy wrote: »
    FPL site acting up again:D

This will probably benefit most players. Those last minute decisions are not always good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭CSF

wonski wrote: »
    This will probably benefit most players. Those last minute decisions are not always good.

I just did Pedro to Mata. I hope you are wrong this time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

FPL site down as usual. will always catch a few hundred thousand players every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CSF wrote: »

Saw earlier that he's scored 4 in his last 4 games against Leicester...could be a great shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tried twice to do Sane to Sanchez and now the site crashed completely.
    Balls of a yoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Decided to bring Hart in at the last minute because......no good reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Saw earlier that he's scored 4 in his last 4 games against Leicester...could be a great shout

I saw that too. Flashscore disagrees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Ahhhh. Those glorious few minutes between excited optimism that this year I have a really strong team and the gut wrenching moment when I see the first actual team sheet of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Is there a way to look at a rivals team or do we have to wait for the league to update?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

MR NINE wrote: »
    Is there a way to look at a rivals team or do we have to wait for the league to update?

Have to wait

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MR NINE wrote: »

Click on their name on the league table. Working in the app anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Axwell wrote: »
    Click on their name on the league table. Working in the app anyways.

Not working on the site, I thought you could do it in the past. I'll try the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Not working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yea working on the app,

CSF wrote: »

I was wrong many times last year...

Let me be right once :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Was checking the overall leaders and some are on 46 points already, they triple captained Luke Shaw or Pogba

• Advertisement

Fromvert wrote: »
    D. Silva is fantastic value at 8.5m, averaged 6pts a game last season until taking some time off for personal reason. Getting on now but early on in the season his legs should still be there. I gave up strength on my bench to squeeze him in.

Keita is another that could end up being great value at 7.5m. Likely to be in the most advanced role for the Liverpool midfield so could end up being a snip at that. He'll be one I'm watching carefully.

Agree with this 100%.

I had Dilva nailed in my team until he didn’t take any part in charity shield so I took in Bilva for 2-3 weeks but will get Dilva when he’s playing.

Keita was another player I really wanted in my team but I went with Salah, Mane and Firmino.

I’ve a feeling I’ll be downgrading Mane to Keita within 2-3 weeks. I fear Mane might get a lot of 65-70 minute appearances.

threein99 wrote: »
    Was checking the overall leaders and some are on 46 points already, they triple captained Like Shaw or Pogba

Don't worry about those. They pop up every week.
    They will be gone from the top in 2-3 weeks.

wonski wrote: »
    Don't worry about those. They pop up every week.
    They will be gone from the top in 2-3 weeks.

How could they have even known Pogba was starting with the deadline at 7pm, the same time the team news came out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

How could they have even known Pogba was starting with the deadline at 7pm, the same time the team news came out.

A lot of them probably didn't even know the deadline was last night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,422 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Was checking the overall leaders and some are on 46 points already, they triple captained Luke Shaw or Pogba

Just on this, I see this year you're not eligible to win the weekly prize if you've played any chips, or if your team hasn't been created in the past 2 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Just on this, I see this year you're not eligible to win the weekly prize if you've played any chips, or if your team hasn't been created in the past 2 weeks.

That's a sensible addition. It was getting silly with people making team after team. Presume it's has been created in the last two weeks though?

jimmii wrote: »
    That's a sensible addition. It was getting silly with people making team after team. Presume it's has been created in the last two weeks though?

I never thought of people doing stuff like that to try win the weekly prizes. Seems a bit desperate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I never thought of people doing stuff like that to try win the weekly prizes. Seems a bit desperate

Only takes a second to throw a team together for one week only. Many probably just try it for the glory anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Pretty much every week was topped by those teams in the past. That's why you see those teams triple captaining Shaw yesterday. They just want to be top at the end of the day which is even worse!

Advertisement