Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

Rockfish wrote: »
    Not working for me

It is now, just what i wanted, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Did anyone check out the highest scorer 104 - looks like he hit the bench boost button instead of the wildcard button lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭COH

begbysback wrote: »
    Did anyone check out the highest scorer 104 - looks like he hit the bench boost button instead of the wildcard button lol

Thats actually hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭caviardreams

On the upside at least he had decent points on the bench! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

And accidentally picked players that only play on Saturday, skipping City Liverpool etc.

Yeah, right ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

After setting this up, last year I felt I was getting captain choices wrong so decided to do this:

https://gyazo.com/983c2204627e4cc4dfc154dd6d47d309

I also want to see how many transfers do instantly:

https://gyazo.com/6a2b9f0d2914a138b80e30d6498badc1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

wonski wrote: »
    And accidentally picked players that only play on Saturday, skipping City Liverpool etc.

Yeah, right ;)

Yeah, he is just trying to keep his wildcard so he can win 'top' score with his various teams.

Check out his little mini league of his own teams.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/98014/classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Yeah, he is just trying to keep his wildcard so he can win 'top' score with his various teams.

Check out his little mini league of his own teams.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/98014/classic

Thats ridiculous. If they are going to have the one team person rule in place they should at least be able to track down people like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭Invincible

jimmii wrote: »
    Thats ridiculous. If they are going to have the one team person rule in place they should at least be able to track down people like that.

Maybe he has mutiple personalities and has a team for each :-)

well, he has advertised it now since he got a top score. Lets see if he gets banned? Maybe an idea to report but not sure who to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,149 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

well, he has advertised it now since he got a top score. Lets see if he gets banned? Maybe an idea to report but not sure who to?

Yeah I'd love to know how to report him. Maybe just email them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It is for people to report those kinds of things. It is a touchy subject though because I know there are posters on here who have second accounts for various experiments or challenges or whatever (and while I don't agree with it I still appreciate that it is different) and I'd never go reporting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads I’m in a bad way here! My team is in a heap! I’ve no money itb. I’m half tempted to wildcard but I’ve 2ft’s and would prefer a -4/-8 rather then the WC. What would ye do with this useless lot

Foster Fabianski
    Mee Lowe Bennet Peltier Wan-Bis
    Ramsey Salah Sanchez Sane Cairney
    PEA Austin Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads I’m in a bad way here! My team is in a heap! I’ve no money itb. I’m half tempted to wildcard but I’ve 2ft’s and would prefer a -4/-8 rather then the WC. What would ye do with this useless lot

Foster Fabianski
    PEA Austin Zaha

Sane to Pedro and peltier to Mendy for starters

Both are going to rise soon also aren’t they?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    Sure while I'm at and trying to wrongly settle scores.

I'm offering a roll over on this douzey from last season;
    Islander13 wrote: »
    Oh and Ederson will produce c. 5 assists this season with those Rangy passes.
    shineon23 wrote: »
    Ah now.

I'll eat my hat if any goalkeeper gets 5 assists this season.

I'll even consider eating the peak if all the goalkeepers in the league combined clock up 5 assists between. :pac:

Taking Joe Hart's 1 assist last season into account.

I'll eat the peak of my hat if there are 4 more assists from goal keepers this season.

And if Ederson or any GK clocks up 5 by themselves, I'll eat the whole thing.

Aguero (Ederson)

We're up to 2 assists. 1 ffor Ederson.

*Begins to look up nice hat receipes* :D

A few years back there was someone with two teams in the top 10 (like how uncool is that! Talking taking the absolute mick!) and they let him choose which team he wanted to keep so they do take action at times.

CSF wrote: »
    It is for people to report those kinds of things. It is a touchy subject though because I know there are posters on here who have second accounts for various experiments or challenges or whatever (and while I don't agree with it I still appreciate that it is different) and I'd never go reporting that.

Its one thing having a main team then random no transfer teams or premium defender experiments etc but having a whole load of teams where they are just going for top scores is just trying to cheat the game.

Foster Fabianski
    PEA Austin Zaha

Is Sane Peltier Austin PEA to Pedro Mendy Aguero Ings a bit OTT or what do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Is Sane Peltier Austin PEA to Pedro Mendy Aguero Ings a bit OTT or what do people think?

For a -8? I'd go for it, if it's a -12 I'd probably wildcard

• Advertisement

For a -8? I'd go for it, if it's a -12 I'd probably wildcard

That be -8

Was there anything said about what kind of injury Sanchez has?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Was there anything said about what kind of injury Sanchez has?

Slight ...... there is no reason to keep him or own him again anyway
    Easiest transfer I’ll ever make

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I can’t believe there’s not more love for Pedro, back to back attacking returns and playing up top.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I can’t believe there’s not more love for Pedro, back to back attacking returns and playing up top.

Hazard has come on twice for Willian. Would you be 100% confident that Pedro is nailed on?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hazard has come on twice for Willian. Would you be 100% confident that Pedro is nailed on?

i think he is at a price that you can deal with some rotation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭COH

I think he suits Sarri's style of play from what I've seen so far. He'll probably share minutes once Hazard is back up to speed alrite but he's only 6.5 and I think just shades it ahead of the current mids/forwards at the same price point

COH wrote: »
    I think he suits Sarri's style of play from what I've seen so far. He'll probably share minutes once Hazard is back up to speed alrite but he's only 6.5 and I think just shades it ahead of the current mids/forwards at the same price point

I want Mhiky in this week and I have 3 x 6.5m mids (Pedro, Richy and Mata), so realistically I have to sell one of those.
    I Guess Mata is the least secure of the 3, even if he scores today he is likely to be dropped at any time.

km79 wrote: »
    Slight ...... there is no reason to keep him or own him again anyway
    Easiest transfer I’ll ever make

I think I’ve bigger problems in My team for this week. If it’s not long term injury I’ll hold and swap next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I think I’ve bigger problems in My team for this week. If it’s not long term injury I’ll hold and swap next week

10.5 mid carrying an unknown injury due to drip in price tonight is a big problem ........gone for me now
    I currently have double Everton mids !

Advertisement