Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Sarri is expecting Hazard to get 40 goals and to stop wasting energy away from the opposition goal so I think he'll be a different player this season. I like Sarri's style, he knows Hazard is by far their best player and wants him more involved in the final third of the pitch:
    "I told him for me he can score 40 goals. But spend less energy away from the goal and play in the last 25 metres.â€

Yeah I’ve seen those quotes and makes me think Hazard could be a shout for a great season - still don’t see why people are selling Liverpool/City assists or Kane for him the next few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Kiith wrote: »
    Made 9 changes last week, used my Wildcard...or thought i did.

I didn't, and lost 32 points :mad:

Look on the bright side at least you still have your wildcard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Aguero on City bench tonight

Will he start at Cardiff this weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I had all threads read up to date, 3 more pop up with new comments, all of them were this! I’m off to check the bargain alerts section now, if I see you asking this over there too we’re gonna fall out :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I had all threads read up to date, 3 more pop up with new comments, all of them were this! I’m off to check the bargain alerts section now, if I see you asking this over there too we’re gonna fall out :)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Don't post same question in multiple threads again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Yeah I’ve seen those quotes and makes me think Hazard could be a shout for a great season - still don’t see why people are selling Liverpool/City assists or Kane for him the next few weeks.

I’ve had a re think and I think it will be Aguero & Salah (keeping Hazard) out after this GW and Kane or Lukaku In with maybe Son or Sterling.

I’ll be getting Salah in after City game when I’ve more insight into Hazard’s true form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’ve had a re think and I think it will be Aguero & Salah (keeping Hazard) out after this GW and Kane or Lukaku In with maybe Son or Sterling.

I’ll be getting Salah in after City game when I’ve more insight into Hazard’s true form

Yeah even this weekend will give us another sample of each player to go on - dropping Aguero would be brave at this point though, giving up his captaincy potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Yeah even this weekend will give us another sample of each player to go on - dropping Aguero would be brave at this point though, giving up his captaincy potential.

But one of those games will be v Liverpool and he’ll be replaced by captaincy materials in Kane and Lukaku who’ll be home to Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

What do we think of lindelof. Ive had him from the start played him 3 times didnt for his CS against burnley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

What do we think of lindelof. Ive had him from the start played him 3 times didnt for his CS against burnley.

He's a liability for me always expect utd to concede when I see he's playing

Still considering Vardy in for Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

My advice would be to go to bed!

A pissed off Man City at a poor Cardiff team? No way I’d want to be without Aguero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Bad choice, the fact Aguero was rested means he's going to start the weekend. Cardiff are poor, the big will easily score on them this season.
    Arsenal scored three and Chelsea scored four

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Point is definitely valid though that Aguero has only scored in one match this season.

Perhaps also worth bearing in mind that he has only played 90 minutes twice

13QcX7.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

callaway92 wrote: »
    Point is definitely valid though that Aguero has only scored in one match this season.

Perhaps also worth bearing in mind that he has only played 90 minutes twice

13QcX7.jpg

Interesting stats. Considering it's city I wouldn't be worried if I was a ageuro owner, still early in the season. With the amount of chances they create if will be getting more consistent, only concern is rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Patricio
    Robertson Mendy Alonso
    Maddison Fraser Salah Mane
    Mitro Aguero Zaha

Fabianski AWB Neves Schelotto

This is my team for GW6. Salah will be captain, have high hopes for this team with 5 home games for my attacker's and Aguero away to Cardiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I have both, they rotate great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thinking of playing Hamer this weekend ahead of Patricio. Surely he's not likely to see less than 60 minutes if he does find himself on the pitch.

Also, currently I have AWB, Shaw, Fraser all ahead of Richarlison who's sitting on the bench beside Neves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Could have done with Pedro getting a rest tonight. He's a worry for the weekend now

EDIT: Just spotted he picked up a knock late on. He may familiarise himself with the chopping block now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Thinking of playing Hamer this weekend ahead of Patricio. Surely he's not likely to see less than 60 minutes if he does find himself on the pitch.

Also, currently I have AWB, Shaw, Fraser all ahead of Richarlison who's sitting on the bench beside Neves.

I was told else where on here Hamer isn’t number 1 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Could have done with Pedro getting a rest tonight. He's a worry for the weekend now

EDIT: Just spotted he picked up a knock late on. He may familiarise himself with the chopping block now

He tweeted that he’s fine but I still think he may be dropped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I was told else where on here Hamer isn’t number 1 now
    He has yet to regain his place but there's a small chance he will. Think I'll put him in goals and see what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

New contract for aguero ahead of his 300th appearance tomorrow.........

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

Any word on Mendy ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,422 ✭✭✭Shedite27

km79 wrote: »
    New contract for aguero ahead of his 300th appearance tomorrow.........
    Definitely plays so, probably scores

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Is Ramsey a doubt for Arsenal this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Chelsea only getting home this afternoon from greece. Although hazard didnt play and will be fresh about 6 of the lads that will start sunday did. As a non hazard owner im hoping it will have a negative effect on the chelsea performance and that they dont get another penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Klopp has played down the Tuesday-Saturday schedule. He's also played down questions on Salah's form. Says he's done near as well this year so far as the same period last year. And his defensive efforts in the last two games have been good

Also says Milner is a young man at 32 years of age. Lovren is recovering well but not available this week. He's glad he doesn't have to face Danny Ings. And the Ox has a wonderful personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

dsmythy wrote: »
    Klopp has played down the Tuesday-Saturday schedule. He's also played down questions on Salah's form. Says he's done near as well this year so far as the same period last year.

Also says Milner is a young man at 32 years of age.

He also praised Salah's defensive efforts

Advertisement