Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill payment

Options
  • 29-05-2018 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi.
    I have an outstanding balance on my account of 238.75. I ran into difficulty with some family issues which caused this to happen.
    Is there a payment plan I could get set up to help clear this . Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Jwot wrote: »
    Hi.
    I have an outstanding balance on my account of 238.75. I ran into difficulty with some family issues which caused this to happen.
    Is there a payment plan I could get set up to help clear this . Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks
    Daniel
    Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be happy to discuss this with you and arrange a plan that suits you. They can advise you on all.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement