Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any changes to wifi calling?

Options
  • 29-05-2018 10:00am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I seem to work on the edge of a blackspot. Sometimes it's ok, others I'll have no network. Same with multiple handsets that I've tested with. 

I have a currently unsupported handset, the oneplus 3. As you don't sell it, I don't think it will ever be supported, but I just wanted to see, are there any changes coming in regard to wifi calling?

If not, I'll port off to someone on the 3 network. (We have way better coverage on site with them)

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

MarkR wrote: »
    I seem to work on the edge of a blackspot. Sometimes it's ok, others I'll have no network. Same with multiple handsets that I've tested with. 

I have a currently unsupported handset, the oneplus 3. As you don't sell it, I don't think it will ever be supported, but I just wanted to see, are there any changes coming in regard to wifi calling?

If not, I'll port off to someone on the 3 network. (We have way better coverage on site with them)

Thanks

Mark
    Hi MarkR, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, our customer care team on 1901 will be able to troubleshoot with you to identify the issue. 

I'm afraid there are no changes planned in the near future with wifi calling, we are continuously working on the service however at present there are no plans for this handset. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement